Remembering old times while...

Before I start to get it forgotten, I might as well pour it in while I still have the chance.

Can't tell how it was exactly. Inuyasha on TV, then a part of Naruto (not the Shippuden) now on TV (and then cut apart to then continued back to Shippuden), and in one occasion, an article of LINE TODAY takes me back to the old times at the kindergarten.

Was a popular TV drama named "Gerhana" (can't tell in English what it is, but from the science fact, it was when a sun is backing the moon and vice versa). The actors and actresses now have new career and even a better family.

Been at some point also, I was doing some cleanup on the action figures that got dusty after almost more than 2 years never get cleaned up. A history was suddenly written up in my mind. I can't tell exactly what I was thinking; it was started to get buried again the moment I tried to remember it.

Well, I still can't feel it, about having weird flashbacks during sleep. Maybe it was a dream. Maybe not. Last time I remember before I woke up, I was suddenly being waked by somebody that I can't explain its appearance. It's a cliché from what I'm trying to think who he or she was.

PlayStation One (PS1) was a luxury item during the 2k era. Besides me watching my bro the Winning Eleven 4, which was the legend of its time, said my bro on Facebook, I liked myself playing some racing games, one of which was CTR and NASCAR: Rumble (a somewhat NASCAR race, but tend to get much more like CTR with weapons and such, and ho... the map is not in a speedway - of what it describes as a real NASCAR race). Never tried Resident Evil, especially the Director's Cut, 2, 3, and Nemesis. My bro's specialty that day was that, dealing with horror, action, and shooting games. Now he got himself playing mobile phone games, especially this Mobile Legends app that got hit and becoming a trend topic this time. Specificly, it's another type of DoTA 2 with what my bro said as "cheap graphics for lighter specs of a smartphone". Some reasons tell me that he sided playing Vainglory (again, another type of DoTA 2 game) and switched to Mobile Legends. From both sides I can hear most of the talks about "deploying troops", "requesting backup", "retreat", and kill streaks (well, kill streaks are based from the old Warcraft game, similar to those in DoTA 2).

Another thing of about PS1 and me was the cop chase (did I told ya about references for the NooseMod plugin?) (can't remember the game title) and another type of shooting game (I can't remember the game title, but I think it was titled Fighting Force or something). Well, if I can remember correctly, I did tried one of the Resident Evil games, but I tend to get confused and gave up in the end. Never tried again until many years have passed, I tried to start the Resident Evil 5 game on PC. Fun, but horrific. I did reached the part of the unlimited ammo (all weapons upgraded) but because being repeatedly reinstalling OS, those savegames are unreadable (was using GFWL protection that day). Those are now relics of the past. It was fun to recomplete the game many times while upgrading the weapon to its maximum potential. One time I got an M9 pistol upgraded to 100 rounds clip capacity and a Scorpion SMG upgraded to 300 rounds clip capacity.

PS1 and PS2 was known to have a type of universal game cracker known as GameShark. It was used to bypass the limited ability of certain game to implement unique abilities, such as unlimited ammo cap or invincibility. I did have a game titled Army Men: Land, Sea, and Air that got cracked by this GameShark, and the game was as easy as playing GTA IV with Native Trainer by sjaak327. Also in another side, Resident Evil: Nemesis was cracked too by it, but the side effect was the game was fast-forwarded for about twice or four times of normal, equivalent to adjusting the game speed to 2x using Trainer in GTA IV. All things were unlocked, but sadly, outfits that changed doesn't follow the cutscene properly, just like misplaced weapon in GTA IV, where a modded weapon of an assault rifle was an MSBS (for example) while the cutscene was an M4. Mostly happen to most of the modders modding the weapons and cars, but they can't bother the cutscene models because very limited number of authors made their weapons compatible in cutscene. ABS-IZAYOI, for example, has made his Left 4 Dead 2 pump-action shotgun to be compatible in cutscenes. Frankly, I have a carbine rifle model that got its textures merged into a model file (made by edsir98, was a user in GTAGaming) and replaced it as a cutscene, but when played, the weapon position was flipped and angled 90 degrees to the right (when viewed as a first-person). However, regular assault rifle (AK-47) don't do the same when replaced. I did tried implementing it with boow's M1A1 Thompson SMG and no bugs or whatsoever.

Well, maybe this is all I can dig up. After some time this might be forgotten in my head. I'm still glad to pour in my memories in this blog.


And so... another shitty things come up. Been watching many "hot news" when a program switching from Katakan Putus to Rumpi: No Secret, mostly on the homeland artists and actors. One that was never be seen after Reportase: Investigasi on Trans TV (back before CNN Indonesia merged with TransMedia Co.) was a doc that shows almost frequently on a program named dr. OZ Indonesia. Died a few days ago because of "maag akut" (can't say in English because I don't know, but it's a disease that related to a stomach, a.k.a. stomachache, because of overcapped stomach acid). dr. Ryan Thamrin's the name.

Most of the time was a speculation. He was fell down in a bathroom at 3 in dawn. Some said was a brain cancer, another was an accident in the bathroom. Well, that's one other famous person who died in my fav list. RIP dr. Ryan.

And another thing about this Rumpi: No Secret when telling about hot news that gets discussed is the background music. I stumbled too many across BGM that used in the Batman and The Dark Knight movies. Sometimes other "dramatic" BGM was set up. What I feel myself anxiety about it was... Supervillains callout for LCPDFR 1.1 by Officer Lenny. His YT video trailer of a mod showcase also use the same as I listened and watched at the beginning of Rumpi: No Secret TV program. Wonder where he get the BGM. Lucky Google Search?


And while I do walking at the college, I suddenly started to talk about "WTF". It can be many things. Can be a harsh word for expressing surprise ("What the f***?") and another that somehow can't be "excavated" out of my head: "What the Font". Perhaps LINE TODAY or JalanTikus gave a reference 'bout it to search for a specific font contained in the picture. I'll consider a check on Google Search later.

NooseMod plugin is still in working progress. The Enforcer ability was sometimes bugged, but then again I'll keep providing updates when the time permits. In a meantime, I also did other work of scripts related to LCPDFR, such as Securicar Theft (criminals stole a Stockade with an enormous amount of cash inside it).

Comments