Never touched San Andreas while Boruto NNG is...

Story of my life. And local San Andreas modders too.

Up yours if you don't believe it, but today's the Independence Day of Indonesia. Skip it.

The focus on IV scripting recently has abandoned the San Andreas game. Basically, I make myself interested in DYOM and HRT, but since no favorite DYOM missions that involve action-based shooting and proper English (I know no one is perfect, but adequate meaning can have less confusions, mine's got too many already), and HRT is still in WIP state, I haven't played it, until today. I'd skip the Indonesian one from GTAInd.com, if you know what I mean.

English has been a primary language when doing online activities. Indonesian is otherwise, AND when talking/chatting online with local people in social media.

Ronnie who did good on the SAW 2 (San Andreas Warfare 2) has concluded the project and moved on to another which I can't be able to know. He never surfaced since then (or maybe, spying in sites, or finishing up his college materials for the final project).

lee_atsugai, another local DYOMer (a call for a modder who designs his/her own mission), never resurfaced after 2 missions of Paradox was released.

Flame himself was still working on HRT 1.4 project. Finish line is still a long way.

I have Sniper Elite 4 ready to be installed, but needs more free space to give it a "sniper shot" like Nevitro's mod.

Actually, I'd like to make a new progress of modding the FC2 TC mod, but somehow the 3ds Max 7 became... somewhat irresponsive after started up and installed on the computer I used, unlike 3ds Max 2014 that just started in a flash. Well, no Boruto addon this time, unless if I can do the work on the old computer (was given to my sister instead of being sold, lucky, but angered). Ninja Ripper also fails for somewhat unknown reason (old one don't have that problem).

And that's what I wanna tell. Boruto addon. After publishing my post of scripting scenario (plans), I spent my time to look into Reading List before going back to scripting and debug testing or opening the NS:UNS4 game. One that's making me speechless was: the skin pack of Boruto NNG in San Andreas, while from the yuniwii's blog - nothing.



Only posts of Boruto and Sarada in yuniwii's blog was there. However, just in time before the new day (list gets updated every time in GTAInd), I managed to get a record of it before the new page rolls in. In short term, I'd like to find the original author who's making that possible (not referencing from GTAInd, I suppose, locals tend to be an uploader of people's mods). It's not too late, though. Maybe he was hiding at GTAInside? Or maybe it was made by a Russian modder like the last time I got a TC mod pack that inside contains the Ninja World in San Andreas engine?

Russia is somewhat dominating, but I don't take sides on the country that's dominating the mods. Founders from Russia like Alex (Alexander Blade) tend to be dominating, but that wasn't always true.

Actually, from the look of it, some models depict exactly from Boruto NNG anime series. Question: did Boruto to Naruto: Shinobi Striker was released early or is using game other than Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4?

Comments