DYOM Interface?

Perhaps I should get a thought about the DYOM interface for DYOM 8.5 for GTA San Andreas. I've seen many times of missions built by Indonesian DYOMers, but despite being Indonesianized, I chose the original, or so the English-styled TC mods like GTA United.

Problem is, just like they used to be, they just go over it and design the mission, even though the UI is English. Texts and whatsoever are Indonesian, but what differs from the main TC pack is the GXT file. Mission passed text, helper when designing, menu interface, and other sorts of things, are English. Subtitles are Indonesian. IMO, this is ratherly inappropriate for those lacking in English.

This is, however, a no promise. I may as well plan to translate the text to Indonesian, making it suit the "GTA Indonesia" TC mod that has been a favorite for local people. Tell you what, this is NOT editing the SCM, it's the GXT that is English.



I have been not touching San Andreas for a year or two since no DYOMs interest me, and I see enough of the "End of the Line" mission by heavily involving police chases until it CTDs. And the police involvement is extreme, because I used the wanted level scripts and new AI chases algorithm script by JACK JONES and many authors. Yep, until you see tanks and military trucks while Sweet is chasing Tenpenny in a fire truck and you help clear out the cops and angry gangsters from destroying your car. Indirectly you will have to kill cops on foot and military soldiers that set up the roadblock.

The other was "Reuniting the Families". 4-star wanted level is best described for this type of mission, because SWATs are raiding the motel. The end of the mission is funny and thrilling at the same time. Also the funniest, CJ get an AK and shoot the cops with it.

Another again: missions in Verdant Meadows. Missions there are what I love, because it's all about aviation. Starts out from flying a basic aircraft at low altitude into flying a Jetpack (the military's "Black Project"). "Vertical Bird" is the last for the missions in Verdant Meadows, and this is where I stress-tested Skyline's aircraft mods, from the simple, non-scripted Harrier until the complex, scripted F-15C.

And to say that I'm not touching them is that I haven't yet ready to rig player model to be Naruto for continuing the v5 project of Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons. This is to remove Ryosuke's Skin Selector dependency which affecting cutscenes (you play as Naruto in real life, but tend to be CJ in cutscenes). And also I might proposing making specific models compatible in cutscene. Likely to say, these needed serious practice, noting that I already have 3ds Max.

Comments