NS3FB HD Remastered: Extreme FPS?

On what I do say as improvement over the old video game for PC that released in 2013. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 3 Full Burst (NS3FB) is one kind of improvement made by the devs from Bandai Namco for awaiting the release of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker. If talking about Trilogy, well, I have nothing to say.

Likely to say, though, I had to use the grind-up saved game I made since 2014 or so. But, since I played on HD Remastered version (which is, as to now, had to use PC with graphic card supporting DirectX® 11 technology - my PC I bought several months ago can be used for several years to come - which as of now can play Sniper Elite 4 in DirectX® 12), I'm making a savegame for starters; that is, unlike the 100% saved game published over the web years ago. I should be doing proposal of the release sooner or later.

Now, talking about extreme FPS... compared with the old 2013 game, the nowadays' remastered version has a significant FPS increase, resulting in a smoother image/gameplay and increased synchronization of audio when doing attacks and Ultimate Jutsu actions (well, for my tests, some audios appear to be missing during fights). On what I measured around 20 to 30 fps, HD version has fps around 100 or more, and indeed introduced new menus that wasn't exist in the old version (those are handled outside the game). And similar to N:UNS and NS:UNS2, when you don't have an Xbox controller (or not using an emulator) attached and a regular joystick that supports DirectInput (flight stick, PS2 to PC converter gamepad, or even a regular gamepad), a pop-up menu before entering the game will show to help you assign the buttons required to simulate the Xbox controller for use in the game. Otherwise the keyboard input is used (IMO, keyboard tend to be confusing because this game do not support mouse input like in FPS games, such as Call of Duty). Unfortunately, DI gamepad will detect if you are using Windows 10 OS. On my experience, Windows 7 did not detect the gamepad, which results in downloading the emulator.

Actually, I've seen anomalies after about 2 to 3 hours playing N:UNS and NS3FB. Dunno why, but there was a stuttering that at the end of that, which caused the gamepad mapping to be screwed. I had to save, quit, and restart the game again to restore the controls. I think it has issues with the emulator. Previously I saw no problems when I played more than 2 or 3 hours in NS:UNS4 (Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4). Perhaps it gets introduced in new games. I'm sure other people will experience the same thing, for those who have issues with the gamepad not detected and preferred to use emulator.

Should be a new update for the emulator, if exists.


And it looks like I'm repeating game nostalgic again, but repeating the success of Ultimate Ninja series, the first and second has integrated audio: music, VO, sound effects; all mixed into one like those in old Naruto-based PS2 games; an unlikely event to use personal BGM (game music is muted).

N:UNS completed, NS:UNS2 made its start (not yet tried battles), and NS3FB cleared out the Free Battles with income up to 2 million Ryo. I'll be considering completing NS:UNS2 at this point, hoping to see how nostalgic the game was before making its way to PC. Before remastered in HD, those are released only in PS3 console game (if I remember it right, though; I heard NS3FB was released in all platforms, but never heard of its previous game).

Likely, the Windows did the best updates for ensured safety, hoping to secure the future.
Well, sorry for being off-topic, but it's time for a good rest in the night. Had a sudden ache recently that I can't tell how and why.

Comments