Long time waiting, but still no joy

And I'm in trouble as well for the references of my final project. The theme is Smart City, but the title itself is still unknown. Mainly it focuses on network, but as so you know, I had light skills on networking.

I had to resurface the issues of Left 4 Theft: San Andreas mod that JopperX6 and his team (Revolution-Designs) created since 2012. Yup, resurfaced, although I did touched GTA San Andreas again (got issues with ENB that makes the graphic darker than in the old ones, so I had to make do). I scrolled through comments from the ModDB mod homepage, and last time JopperX6 online was on July 16 last year from this writing. This September appears to be silent. You may have to say: he had life or financial issues.

So to say, though, comments about mod issues flooded through like a spamming shit. You spam on one post and after you had enough, you left. Basic life cycle of the forum. You spill thoughts of your issues or hobbies like me and everyone else in this world to the forum, and let somebody answer it. In other perspective, this is similar to the secondary social media; talking about Facebook, Instagram, or any chat messengers...

No commentaries again up to this month. Last activity was August 30 and spammed as a guest (no message content unless you logged in). So, I'm thinking about how this mod will continue as GTA V itself has reached the title update 1.41, with online features like Bombushka Run and so...

If not doing the L4T, JopperX6 might have been working on something in the background, likely another alpha or beta test project like yuniwii does.


Boy... the CPK tool I downloaded from XentaX specific for NS:UNS series are not yet in use, although I had reached where I get all 4 parts of NS:UNS game in HD remastered version. Still wondering if the latest Naruto-based games by Bandai Namco can have its model viewed in Noesis. Boruto and some NNG characters shit that yuniwii did. If not the CPK tool, it would be Ninja Ripper, but the risk given will be surprisingly high: bigger file size for viewed environment, and also textures realignment if ripping from DX11-based games. Most of the HD Remastered games, as well as NS:UNS4, played in DX11.

Besides, I can't think of anything else beyond this point. This project is discontinued, and idk when it'll take back to its final release so that everyone can enjoy. Apart from HRT 1.4 project, though, because Flame is working on it.

There are some skills I haven't yet learned, and in fact I may as well need references for first-time game making. Entered the company field and the boss gave me references about making a game via Construct 2 application. Once heard of it during the game programming lesson. I should consider a visit for it while I'm online.

Maybe planning to make Naruto more fictive, or have a prefixed theme from the boss? Man, I'm confused like a man rolling on the ground as if he was dumb like Patrick Star.

Comments