Title Update 1.41?

Before I go this way, I had to remember the past times first on what I did on Facebook.

So to say, though, JalanTikus posted some posts about how FB "spying" on us, and how it will affect our privacy, but... I have an assumption: "if they do it for the sake of the humankind, everything will turn out real nice and peaceful, otherwise world will be doomed because the secrets they have (including me) will be splattered (broken or exposed) all over the place." This goes too to our frequently used search engine, Google.

It may have turn out that exposing people's secrets will trigger World War III, because people are rioting. This is one of my assumptions beside North Korean Nuclear threat and the Islam State that gone crazy lately.

In Facebook, I stumbled across one post from a friend of mine who's been playing Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, apparently being modded (?). Sure, I love the game being modded, but how? The friend of mine suggested NexusMods for the source of the mods for 3 and NV. Well, I did told things about that website (NexusMods), but it sounded like I got no choice after my friend told things about it. Yep, it's another paradise of mods, and apparently on my last visit (not sure when), there are mods intended for GTA V as well.

I shall doing a visit on that site and sign up to it. I got too many accounts signed up already after I got a new phone; not sure how I remember the password correctly.


Okay, now going this way.

A video game salesman a couple days ago wanted to get a new game, and apparently, after describing what appears to be NS3FB, the man wanted to ask it from me in the exchange of the new game. Recently, installation is incomplete because of the shortcut that led to the old version of NS3FB game (the old one was the one I played before I got a new PC). The remastered version is inside the "DLC" folder of the game installation directory. That's why I revisited the site (Ova Games) to get the download for the shortcut fix.

Now I did another revisit before the end of September and found interesting download. Currently, the last version of GTA V, online version 1.41, got cracked and repacked. And it appears to be another uninstallation shit since I already have the one but game major version is 877 (online version 1.36). Apparently, RAGE plugin will be compatible on that version, so it's about time for the LSPDFR to be in action.

Before I did downloading I had to recheck the last version of the game on Google. Founded the title that says "Smuggler's Run" and its interesting online content (that I stumbled across on Facebook posts), and among other posts about game version, all are outdated versions (versions lower than 1.41).

In one side, I'd say, "holy shit!", and another, "I have no idea how the crackers brought the cracked game right through its last version" (which the last time I see was version 877 reuploaded there). Likely enough, this game will be on its long run before the release of GTA VI in... perhaps 2020.

So, it's about to get on my proposal for redownloading GTA V again, to once again, experience the intense police pursuit while doing heists. But apparently, I had a proposal for learning the basics of Construct 2 application, said that it is a game engine based on HTML and JavaScript.

Comments