Almost on a complete set

And so, my collection of post-NSUNS4 is almost complete. Recently completed 3 parts and successfully completed the other for my flight simulation interest.

Well, despite no Watch_Dogs 2, I still have Naruto games for my favorite times. With the N:UNS completed, now is time to move to NS:UNS2, "where it all began". You tell me, though. The first time I did Naruto video game was from a friend of mine who "handed over" Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 DVD for PS2 freely when I was at senior high. No doubt, though, it is why despite being shy on telling Naruto names I had to go gaming if I want to be a fan of it.

So to say, it's merely a fiction. Fiction beyond fiction is fan fiction. Mine did my part when I created a pictured short story published as a PDF document. And if you think my short story is a doujin, I'd say, "maybe yes, maybe no".


Back to things on post-NSUNS4...

So, N:UNS and NS:UNS2 was bought, the third is on the download from Ova Games, the same site where I do download shits for favorite video games. Frankly, it's all thanks to the unlimited internet service which my family bought for about a month ago or two. Still, less benefit include monthly (or maybe yearly) paid using online system. But I got other benefit: cable TV. Yes, cable TV. Channels that are not available in Indonesia can be acquired from there.

Perhaps I should have to say it's a land of opportunity... though USA does.

Well, time to get this wrapped up. It's already post-midnight and I'm about to sleep. I'm off.

Comments