Some new games

First week of school is even more competitive. Teachers said this as "stealing a start line", because new curriculum, in one side is fun, in another is VERY complicated.

Yep, I don't want to hang around long at the college just to say that I haven't finish my time to look for reliable title for my final task project (in Indonesian: Proyek Tugas Akhir), but apparently, my research has been limited to the growth of a smart city in Bandung. Still can't figure out what's best for the title and the project because I do frequently video gaming while out of my house there are many things I can't find or explore. Well, I can't catch up with Masashi Kishimoto anyway. His imaginations has created Naruto anime series to become famous like PSY created a new song called Oppa Gangnam Style for about 2 or 3 years ago. Dance Time! (damn, I sounded like Piko Taro who sings PPAP)

And in JalanTikus lately, 8-core processors for PC should benefit more than 4-core processors. Mine's PC uses 4-core processor - Intel Core i5. Should be outdated shortly.

ATM, I still can't be able to get a feel on Watch_Dogs 2. Get an arch directly from the shopkeeper, but got one file corrupted. But the good side - I got 3 games that wasted nearly 200k Rupiahs. Yeah, you know it, those are pirated copies sold for cold hard cash. Internet ain't cheap.

Battlefield 1, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm - HD Remastered, and Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 - HD Remastered; those are the titles. It's an early start to await for the release of Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, which in my perspective, it's similar to Garena Arena of Valor (AoV), Vainglory, and Mobile Legends. It's a game that comprised of Action, Adventure, Superpower, and MMORPG genres.

And that's that. Looks like I gotta get the Megaman X6 soundtracks on Google, though I still have a trauma of being phobia of that game. Did thought scary things when I was at junior high that I can't be able to sleep. Gladly it won't last forever. Naruto and Boruto are still safe for my thoughts, though one side North Korea scared the shit out of us. Planning to sink Japan with nuclear bombs, the headline news said.

Comments