From 4 to 1, it's getting complicated as it is

Yep, my first impression about N:UNS game in HD Remastered. First of all, it's getting complicated as it is. Latest controls had to go back to the old times where the PS3 was at its peak (by the time I only have PS2), such as:
  1. Conventional combat controls similar to Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 from PS2
  2. Substitution Technique can only be activated when attacked in a very slow time (means quicker is rapid succession), sometimes it doesn't activate at all (holding the button isn't working either)
  3. Summarized stories (hell, I didn't think of that)
  4. Fingers got "itchy" (repeatedly pressing keys and those that appeared like in previous successors)
  5. Beating up opponent in Insane difficulty was rough and complicated, but eventually it'll overcome
But above all, what I like from it is:
  1. Repeating stories that has been through for 15 years of making the manga into an anime
  2. Interactive combat style
  3. HD Remastered = NS:UNS4
  4. The first-time appearance of Interactive Action (IA) (likely inherited to 4 series of Storm games) 
  5. Completely detailed scenes compared to the old ones (actually, I don't see one as it's a type of console game that time), and apparently a base for yuniwii's beta mods (a model that converted from Xbox console game)
Well, you tell me. After all, I'm a fan of Naruto. And so, I live on with it, and TBH, I never had time to go back to horror games like Resident Evil again, despite many people plays it. Turns out, from infection that turn people into zombies, it instead turns into a monster.

Well, the savegame is not complete though. Although I like grinding, I had to go on to the next as I'm in a hurry (perhaps) to chase the plans for the final project. I haven't got any ideas yet, despite gaming has become by usual habit in home.

And so, session number 1 is complete, moving on to session 2.

Comments