Boruto - First on TV and C-17A mod

Well, as usual, no games, and my SABF to the next level suddenly got halted because of the game crash. The limits have been broken, but idk what went wrong. So I decided to wrap up Chapter 3: The '95 Story first before finding out what went wrong on the Chapter 5's custom map feature. Was it because of streaming objects? Or some removal features of Map Cleaner that I miss (not to mention how the Map Cleaner removes files and IDE lists)?

The sentence of today is... "Russia Fails to the Next Level." Literally, I did not mean harm to Russia or people who live in there, but to express what happened to GTV, one of the national TV stations, today, every time I finished watching Katakan Putus on Trans TV at 4 p.m.. After the end of the Shippuden series that aired several days back, the station decided to air the first batch of 2 to 4 episodes of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, and branded them as Boruto: Naruto the Movie - first on TV. I mean, holy crap dude, it took at least ONE YEAR to get these series up on TV (to note, the first episode of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations was up on April 5 last year), not to mention humanitarian TV programs that took you back to the 20th century, past year 2000.

After hearing them, it wasn't like in an original dub. It was in an Indonesian dub, same like those in SpongeBob cartoon series. Apparently, I watched a bit of it on YouTube with my bro and said that it has many seasons/serials, in what it appears to be equivalent to One Piece, but still not as much as OP that got its series written in Guinness Book of World Record as the most episodes of a cartoon series ever created. Dunno, this seems to the one-time hear only, and I never heard of it ever since.

Well, there you go, people of Indonesia. It only has 3 to 4 episodes in 2 hours and it ended on around half past 4 p.m., so if you spent your time on Mobile Legends, take your time to tune in and watch it. IMO, it doesn't go as much as of now that reaches episode 65 and the upcoming 66 tomorrow night. I guarantee that it'll stop at the middle of the process and switched to another program, but still "Big Movies Family".


Okay, never tried it myself but there's a C-17A mod made by someone that its author name goes in the numbers, it's 2668441938. I installed it alongside testing the Custom Map mod I prepped for Chapter 5 of SABF, and apparently it got problems like I said earlier, so I haven't yet give it a try.

I recall this kind of freshly new mod few days ago on somewhat more older of this kind. SkylineGTRFreak made this kind of transport plane similar to the fresh new one, but the difference is that the fresh new one got everything working as opposed to the real life, with the Al_Planes script. Old one by Skyline do not have it (that was long before Albreht made the Al_Planes script that features realistic flaps, airbrakes, rudder, elevator, etc.) but there's a plugin that features additional handiwork for the Andromada ramp to open fully sized instead of half sized. Also, Skyline featuring it for the replacement of original Andromada interior, so it's like a complete set: a C-17A mod, a real C-17A interior (when you play Stowaway mission), and the working C-17A ramp for the vehicles and people to get in. Too bad Grand Theft Auto V cannot feature this kind of stuff for the interior, because it uses the vehicle as the interior base. I tried myself to the An-225 mod and it failed, most of the times. I also hardly get out of the aircraft since the only working cargo door is the front side, but in the real life, both front and rear cargo doors are working. And you know the front door is closed, so there's no way to get out unless using a trainer or some sort.

If you want to use his mod with the realistic interior for San Andreas, perhaps it should be worth checking this out:
Boeing C-17A Globemaster III by 2668441938
Boeing C-17A Globemaster III by SkylineGTRFreak

 And as always, I'm expecting more of the utmost realistic plane mods from 2668441938. I never thought a Chinese guy can do this very nice. I'm kinda jealous of him as I'm slow-paced compared to the others.


I watched an ad on YouTube while watching a video, and there's an ad of Fortnite: Battle Royale that is currently on a hit. I can't found it on Steam, however, so it's GIYF, and there's a hit on its website. Idk if it's FTP (free-to-play), but I'm sure it's worth checking out, could change my look of today's gaming later on. As a matter of fact, waiting for a cracked game can be in years, or maybe cannot be done at all, so being a pro now is better than later. Also, cracked ones can't go MP (multiplayer), so it's suck, knowing that my bro and sis preferred Mobile Legends and PUBG Mobile than having the old times together, playing with two joysticks in a console. God, I miss that moment.

Less of people taking attention of me now as I'm just another people, doing jobs that they cannot for the fun, or maybe, to help the humanity. It's at least I can do to make the world a better place. God, I need a shower.

Maybe it's about time to show myself up on millions of people online, not just my sister that plays Ayodance, although not as frequent as it was. And I know gaming is not cheap. Well, it's like going back to the PS2 era where those DVDs worth purchasing to play a game since piracy was rare at that time.

Okay, time to clean myself up after getting some crap DLs from GTAInside. Idk what I'm looking for, but apparently it'll be just for fun. I'll see ya again on the next writing, readers.

Comments