UniPin and Steam Wallet - Cont'd

Parents are the one you can count on if you are running some problems. I always tell my problems to my parents when there is one, but this one, it's different.

My mom is nice to me, although she's strict on almost everything, including pros and cons when I, my bro, and my sis, along with mom and her office mates of Disperindag (Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan - Department of Industry and Commerce) went to Singapore last year, although just for a day. She has a tough disciplinary. I love her just as she does to me.

So it's another day with UniPin and Steam Wallet, again, and this time, I'm borrowing 200,000 Rupiahs from my mom to sum up with my remaining pocket money of 100,000 Rupiahs. This is because GTA V is on a discount that its offer will end tomorrow midnight since this writing. And since I got some remaining cash from the Steam Wallet, I put the Counter Strike: Global Offensive to the cart. And... yep, it's a full set to sum up with my sister's who also had the CS:GO from the few years' offer since I bought a new PC.

My sister is like... humble, honest, cheerful, and also a beautiful woman. She demonstrated the use of UniPin few times when she used the Audition Ayodance game for in-app or in-game purchases using "Mi-Cash" currency, and thought that it can be used other than that. Few times though, I checked its homepage before she finally lost track on how many UniPin credits she spent, and there said that it can be used to top up Steam Wallet, in 3 types of currencies: IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), USD (US Dollar), and EUR (Euro). It also can be used on other games as well, such as the popular Mobile Legends.

If you check back my last post, it's a real deal that neither I, my sister, or her boyfriend, knew how the way to spend UniPin Credits for topping up Steam Wallet. All hopes were not lost, though, saying that if we didn't know, Google knew.

So yeah, before the offer ends tomorrow midnight (an hour since this writing) since this "After Hours" update for V, I'd risk it, though I never asked for a refund. "Let it happen," people says.


My bro asked me, "why not use the last one (GTA V) you downloaded?" So I say, "modifications on what I see now uses the current GTA V version as a base, so if there are latest versions of the mod, it's purposed to the latest update of GTA V where available." The last cracked one I used has major version 1180 (1.0.1180.2), of which I last time mod the custom RDE dispatch system. The latest one's version I downloaded on Steam is unknown, but I guarantee that this "After Hours" update has more later version than 1180. Also, RAGE Plugin Hook or RPH for short, uses the current GTA V version as a base, and the RPH developers removed the release of older versions of RPH so that they can keep track on current version of V. I had a feeling that the latest beta release of RPH is intended for this "After Hours" update of GTA V. And note that bypass method I used on a cracked version of the game.

I even saw some mods like IV cars to V and it's frequently updated to keep track on the current version of V. This is one of the reasons I chose to play the game in legit way rather than wait for 5 or 10 years for such a game cracking company like SKIDROW or RELOADED releases the crack for the GTA V that is always up-to-date. If I chose to stick to 1180, there's no way mods of mine that were created will support to other people as legit gamers tend to have a latest version of their downloaded games. My mods right now will include modifying weapon stats and cranking more vehicles to add in the game (or the so-called "add-on vehicles"), of which I'm gonna use it for my "Deus Ex Machinima" video using Fraps or Bandicam, Corel Video Studio 12, and Pinnacle Studio 20 (for a Full HD video).


As for the CS:GO, I bought it so that I can play together with my sister someday. No further explanation.


Well, it's time for me to surf the web for YouTube and more interesting things I want to see, and going back to PS2 game on PC. I hope you enjoy and see you later on the next writing.

Comments