First day at school, France wins, SABF to the next level, and C2 project

It's another different day like always, though, and I like it.

Yesterday I slept early at 6 p.m. and woke up at 9 p.m. because of unusual noise outside, thought that it was an outdoor cinema like those in the US, where you can park your car and watch the cinema inside your car for a nominal fee. I checked outside from the balcony for a while to look for the quite audible sound that broke through my room, and... it wasn't coming from the far road which is a roundabout way, but it looked like someone, uncles, to be exact (that's what my mom said to the males in the neighborhood), built a kind of cinema from the empty garage, with the TV and the projector, to watch this final match of the FIFA World Cup Russia 2018, which happened yesterday.

I don't watch the entire show, but I turned on the TV before the midnight as I'm having trouble sleeping, and tuned on to either Trans TV or Trans7 channel. And you know what? If you haven't check the results today, here's the summary. From all of the matches, either win or lost, they met France and Croatia in a final match. France won the match 4-2 from Croatia, making it to came out as a victor. I watched the ceremonial event and there's the President of Russia, giving congrats to the French players who won the game.


This morning mom argued me and my bro about traffic jam, and mom remembered that today is a first day at school; no wonder traffic is so heavy, and I even put some weird thoughts about traffic jam and France came out as a victor in FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 yesterday. Literally, first day and FIFA didn't have a connection, but it always mean something at least.

If you are talking about me, no, I'm a college student. My first day at school (college) is different. Usually there's a break for about 3 to 5 months before readying for the first day, and that includes assigning majors before the end of the semester, usually on "even" semester. For those 3 months are used for short semester, and that is for specific majors only with more than 20 people assigned.


I can't believe I'm doing this, but I decided to continue the San Andreas Battlefield DYOM in my own way. I'm taking the place of setting far across the ocean (open seas), specifically on the Pacific Ocean. That means to allow this to work, I installed several map mods like Carrier Strike Group 11 and removing the SA map WITHOUT using the Map Cleaner. Seriously. I'm not using Map Cleaner because there are some default files I want to use. And here I'm using the Map Editor I freshly grabbed from GTAGarage few days ago. However, there were complications that there are some streamed objects which Map Editor cannot be pasted, nor be replaced. Literally, it's much more like redesigning the map to look much close to the original counterparts, but technically, it's difficult, especially since I firstly used the Map Editor without the help of a tutorial, although I learned some of its basics in just a few hours. This could take days and hours to make a custom map like those published on GTAInside or GTAGarage. I'm using several ship mods to use as a custom map, but it's an addon now, thanks to fastman92 limit adjuster, so default ships that DYOM can use isn't being touched.

Yep, it's an SABF to the next level. I'm thinking of comprising this of several chapters since I want to make the war happen not only in SF, but in countryside, Los Santos, and Las Venturas. The custom chapter, Chapter 4, is taking place at the Pacific Ocean, where it squared off against the Empire of Pacific fleet enroute to San Andreas for a second strike. ATM, I'm still working on making the map and placing the allied ships close to the CSG 11. The cargo ship "Peking" will be placed top rear of the map, and I'm using CLEO to spawn ships that Map Editor cannot and make them stay on the map so they can't disappear when getting far away.


Not much to say about my C2 project. Almost all sprites are cut into pieces of images. Now all I need is the tank model to be pulled out with ZModeler and render it in Autodesk. Then, I can start the "real" work.


It's good to hear that a country won the tournament of World Cup yesterday. Winning can be achieved through hard work, and that is in you. To win something, do your hard work. If you feel losing, don't give up. Losing is not the end of everything; it's about training. And if you win, don't stop. Keep it up, and you'll reach the top much more easier.

I hope this can reach you real easy, because you won't see me writing this every day. I'll see you again in the next writing, so enjoy.

Comments