Made my Steam Account - getting bored with less-updated cracked games

Cracked games today are WAY too outdated if you look on the frequently updated video games like Grand Theft Auto V and Fallout 4. To short, V modding of mine was halted due to the fact that Rockstar Games occasionally updated its game for several gamefixes, multiplayer enhancement, and new downloadable contents. Mods tend to be updated to catch up with the current game version, so do with the RAGE Plugin Hook, which used mostly for LSPDFR. And likewise, this include support for add-on vehicles, in which some websites provided in a bundle that can be installed easy as pie.

I believe that for any reasons, cracking companies don't do cracks anymore for more frequently updated games, like GTA and FO4. That's why, rather than waiting 5 to 10 years for more updated popular games in offline version, I'd chose to have a way where I can enjoy offline and online games, anytime I want, when I'm home. And I'd say, last time I tried Rainbow Six: Siege, dat last mission is intended for multiplayer. No way I'd let myself exposed to the feds or da police using cracked video game. And cracked games will be there always to satiate the people in the world that has low budget to provide best video games. The only thing you'll concern is how much money you wasted on the daily internet quota, unless you are using the free internet access with Wi-Fi from a cable TV provider.

So, two days ago, I decided to sign up to Steam and make adjustments to my freshly-built account. My plans are that I'm gonna need to get some games I like, and those have a price to pay. I haven't yet checked, though, since I'm not yet ready to touch more of the Steam. It's a good plan, I guess.

Just after I signed up, I asked my sister if I can use the UniPin for topping up the Steam Wallet that can be used for payment. Last time I checked the website, it really supports topping up Steam Wallet, not just the ordinary Audition Ayodance my sister was playing (she rarely played that compared to the last few years, she most likely watched the Korean drama series). Fortunately for me, she rarely used her UniPin account for special credit top up of Audition Ayodance for her special purchases in the shop, so I can use it if I want to top up the Steam Wallet.

My sister does have a Steam account, but unfortunately was never used, up until now. Since the first time buying the new PC, there's an offer for the free Counter-Strike: Global Offensive from Intel, however as of now I missed that once in a lifetime chance that it was under my sister's possession that never used up until now. Also, to hear that PUBG and Fortnite was really popular these days...

My bro and sis do have PUBG Mobile app on their phones, while I don't since I quit in phone gaming long time ago, when there're no interesting games and after I'm using the old Nokia C5 phone. So to say, and after countless of hours watching fails and epic wins of PUBG and Fortnite on YouTube, I'd like to have one for my time when I don't really want to make or continue a mod or do a homework. That includes some of the games I want to try its online version since last time when I was at senior high and at the warung internet, I can only enjoy the online FPS video game, the Point Blank. It's a once in a lifetime event that I can't imagine nor express in a few words.

So yeah, it's the next level of gaming, from being amateur to professional. Fresh newbie (noob) out from the several years of training, from bots. Specifically, that means I have several years of offline gaming with action-packed genres like shooter, RPG, strategy, etc., only for those I interest and/or looked of in the future.


If you have a Steam account, look me up on the same name of this blog; Agung Paramtapa or Naruto 607. I haven't yet started anything because it's a freshly-built account, and hey, my friends list is empty, so feel free to add me if you have something you want to say in mind, or invite me up on a specific game. I'm always open not too frequent; only when I connect to the internet.

Comments