200+ mods in just one day

I went back in to GTA5-Mods.com and I got at least 200 mods, just in time when I watch the Minions on TV. Guess what, this August seems to be a great day, and also a complicated day, to see that I haven't yet done my C2 project, although I made a liiiiiiiiiiitle progress on it.

The first time I took a peek is the Scripts. I downloaded several new and updated scripts in there to have a try on the "After Hours", and apparently I recall on a mod called "Complex Control," which is a battle royale simulation for GTA V singleplayer based on the .NET Scripthook, made by THEATIK. I heard this type of thing long ago, from a timeline post of one LINE official account called informasi.gaming (a local one), sourcing the news from Gamebrott. Said that this mod was made because PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and Fortnite: Battle Royale video games are getting the number one's topic when it comes to online multiplayer games. This is a simulation of PUBG or Fortnite in V, although it's different in general.

Also, on the same official account, one timeline post is pointing out to a modder with the name JulioNIB, who is popular back then for the awesome IV mods like Air Combat IV and Heli Combat IV. News from the same source said that he's developing the Thanos mod, the one character you may get well-known of for his outstanding abilities while he's got the hands of the special glove in The Avengers: Infinity War. I haven't yet check his blog from the Reading section to say that it's still full of GTA Indonesia craps, most likely localized DYOM (I still haven't start translating its interface to Indonesian), but not too often like it was (lesser posts unless otherwise).

Well, I take no interest of his mods since the downloads are in the Patreon. Donate first, then download. Look, I know I support modders, but can I donate later? I don't use Visa or MasterCard just yet.

These 200+ mods are new ones, either heard first-handed, based on my last browsing history, or the recent ones I never heard about. I heard less news from guys like SCRAT and some others, like bugmanfr in his YT video simulating Need for Speed pursuit scenario. This is because lots of new vehicles come in, so I have less track on some old modders when I still use the cracked 1.0.1290.1 update.

All in all, though, I found out that this can be a lot more interesting than the previous one since I can try and figure out my next plans of modding. Still, I had enough fun with the mods, so I do less in V unless if there's one that interest me. I might have plans for testing RDE in this "After Hours" update to see if it can withstand some new stuffs. If it not, I might go back installing the old cracked version of the game along with the old RPH destined for it.


Oh yeah; just after I logged in to LCPDFR, I heard version .4 was out. I still own .3 last year. I might as well go check it out and see what's what. Man... it's good to know that I became a legit gamer, at least until I can afford some money to buy something. Go to work after college.

Anyway, I have no idea what occupation I should interest in. If I need to be, I'd chose to be a gamer rather than making video games. There's a community or organization out there who needs a guy like me one day.


Maybe... it's time to get this project done before new semester, eh?

Comments