Touched GTA Online for the first time

So yesterday 10 p.m. I touched the GTA Online with my freshly-created RGSC (Rockstar Games Social Club) account and linked altogether with my Steam account. I prepped the game without any mods at start to see how real the Grand Theft Auto system works.

I started out clean and bought some free weapons at Ammu-Nation as a result of the Grand Theft Auto V - Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack I purchased last week on Steam. And dunno why, my GTA Online bank account is at a million dollar since I freshly started it.

It's my first experience touching the online world of GTA universe, unlike my brother and sister who preferred online mobile video games such as Mobile Legends and PUBG Mobile. And I said to myself that it's so huge; I never had a chance to speak to anyone.

I'm gonna need additional set of peripheral devices like microphone and a headset, but since my ear always hurts after putting on a headset or an earphone, I'd go with the microphone. If none, a set of an integrated headset and microphone will be nice.


So I tried the GTA Online by switching from the SP (singleplayer) gameplay to MP (multiplayer) using a particular Online menu to select/switch a character I want to play.

Really, though, inside the game, I met a bunch of unknown people from different countries, such as the first time I went in, I looked on the chat screen saying something that I don't know about - the fonts looked like in boxes (that rectangular thingy of which a current character cannot be found on a used font - mainly because of the game language and locale), and I guess it's somewhere between China, Japan, and India (but most likely between China and Japan since their usernames are much oriental, following my usual modding name to say that most people define me as a Japanese but I'm Indonesian). Second, after I completed the "Last Team Standing" starting tutorial, I met people speaking Russian on the global chat - I know Cyrillic, but I can't translate.

So I guess the online world is indeed large, but as of now, I have no friends to talk with.
Dunno with the friends from Facebook, though; I only have a few, like... 100 or more, and my college friends most likely preferred Mobile Legends and Black Squad than GTA Online. So I'm on my own.


As always, if you want to find me on Steam, look up my name or my usual modding name. I'm online where possible. Feel free to chat or join me in a game or something.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day.

Comments