Check this out: I just get into the mission but... look what I got

My second time inside the GTA Online and my rank boosted up to level 8. Dunno why this fast, but apparently, my style is different than many others out there, especially when I found out easy kill, in just only less than a minute. An invitation or some kind to a Dispatch or something, but this turns real awkward. At first I didn't notice anything at all as I see it as a fair play, but there's something weird that somebody shoots me in the back, with a rocket launcher. Then, a guy suddenly pop up out of nowhere riding flying bikes and almost put me into a traffic collision.

Next up a guy appeared and shooting infinitely to the cops when I tried to evade. First is a firework launcher, then a standard weapon. I almost got fried in there.

Then this guy, goes by username UDT-SEAL_18th, knowing that the game has been cheated from the start. He said mostly rude words like "F you hacker" and "Taiwan is number one". He'll maybe (or not) reporting this, but who? It's either one of two others, except me (fuck me if I did have a cheat tool).

After he spoke that (for almost 10 times), his words had myself to think and assess the situation, and I thought myself, "He's right. This could be good for my blog post."

So yeah, when the two others go vote for the next place, I bail. I had no comment on it ever since, and if I found this guy again...


Come to think of it, I haven't yet set up Fraps to store records (screenshots, videos) to another directory, but I will, and I'm getting the Bandicam for my daily video game records, preparing for "Deus Ex Machinima" shit.

Also, I (re)finished the V game and the psychiatric results are out. Should be there when I sign in again to RGSC.


Really, UDT-SEAL_18th did have some bravery to know that the last session of MP I played is cheated, and apparently (true or false) players are between Chinese or Taiwanese, except me and him.

So, let's see...
"I'll report you! **** you hacker!"

"Taiwan is number one!"

"F you!"

"Taiwan is number one!" (Again?)

Checking active users in room

Only me is left, among two others; one is being legit and on radar

If you look at the center of the image below, you can see that the guy buzzed in right through the Merryweather securities and fuck them up close. From what I saw, that's the guy whose his name was not displayed on top of the character (thinking that it was an NPC or a trainer) and trolled me from my rear sometimes.

This guy just popped up out of nowhere on my crosshairs and easily fucks up the securities


Lastly, this came into a conclusion:
  • I'm not using any cheat tools or something in my game (mine is legit since I have one on Steam, neither the fuck I know about them nor I injected a Native Trainer on my game)
  • Last two users beside me has a fair gameplay
  • The next two also has fair gameplay (after starting 2 to 3 same sessions on different staging area)
  • One user by the name 122671099 has unusual rank: 8000 (how? Is he played the GTA Online since April 15, 2015, where the first GTA V was launched?)
  • The guy with that username when I start are not among the others, of which he "goddamn" teleported to the target without anyone knows and put a lead on the guys before the others (including me) can react
  • The guy also has his chara (character) not displaying his username (of which, only three was shown, including me), was caught on screen but too late to pull a screenshot of it

Really, folks, is it me or it's just somebody killed the online fun of this game? Gosh, it's almost look like I lastly played Point Blank and it was a cheating season on senior high school. I met unfair players who out of nowhere puts a lead on my head without seeing him or her on my crosshairs, and my chance where the map can be an advantage is where I put this guy where he stuck himself on the center of the map to a kill. Hell, make it a kill streak, 'cause he just stuck there, immobile, and easy to kill. That'll look like the cheater has got exposed by a regular one - ME.

You know what, back then cheats were like... everyone needs it if they found it difficult, but today, games are meant to be much easier than before, and cheats were less nowadays. Most likely it's destined for single player, but how can it get past multiplayer? I'm gonna need a proper keyword to find out in either Google or YouTube.


And at last, the game is finished (again), time to set it up with mods. Of course it'll be for single player only, otherwise Rockstar will ban my account.

Time to see new vehicles the After Hours update has offered.

Comments