What to say: Even a non-updated game has a price

Instead of hassling on my previously cracked game, I took a look on the last action-based ninja game on Google (NARUTO Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4) and found a hit on Steam, with a top price of 500k Rupiahs (+DLC, while normal one's only around 300k). Holy... it's quite expensive compared to the Grand Theft Auto V I bought few days ago. I'd say, though, the "soon will be released" Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker will be quite expensive.

So to say, even a non-updated game like V has a price, and you know that gaming ain't cheap if you support the developers for their cause. Otherwise you will enjoy free games like those cracked versions all laying around the Internet. Gotta scrape by some cash to buy up front, but right now, Grand Theft Auto V and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are the ones I have bought since they're pocket-friendly (although, not really, because I spent nearly a million Rupiahs for both games since GTA V was on a 35% discount). Even I put the PUBG on the wishlist.

There are tons of video games that either free or paid in a cheaper price, and some popular games are quite expensive like this one I saw recently. Nearly half million with DLC and about 300k Rupiahs without. I bet GTA V has returned to its default price after the discount offer ended yesterday midnight.

UniPin has a cut price to top up the wallet, but idk about Audition Ayodance my sister rarely played. She spent most of her time last night with friends on PUBG Mobile, which is FTP (free to play) compared to PUBG on Steam (200k Rupiahs), so ATM I have no further information about it. Also, the PUBG on Steam demands DirectX 11, so it can't be played on my old PC that is my sister's. Dat old graphic card can't even play Call of Duty: Ghosts once in a long time, even for Hitman: Absolution (checked on Steam also, it's cheaper than Grand Theft Auto V, but a bit expensive than Counter-Strike: Global Offensive). So far, only CS:GO and GTA V can be played on it, but GTA V itself eats a tremendous amount of resources to say that the PC's RAM is (maybe) 4 or 8 GB. However, it's still playable before mods became a hit these days (and good news that Rockstar Games decided to fully support modding of Grand Theft Auto VI because modding community grows real fast nowadays).


I might have a thinking that newer games that'll soon be released, like Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (dat lovely trailers I watched on YouTube since 2017 and discussed by some video channels) and Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, which both made by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., will be quite expensive. There's no way I'll be buying them if I don't scrape by some pocket money to save. I've been eating too much these days and I weighed about 80 kilograms (176.37 lbs), while my height is... idk, though, since I never measured it after I'm hitting 22 last May. And right now I only have few days in college since it's either see teacher for assistance, consulting my C2 project, or attend a class. From one POV I may look like a moderately thin person, but my mom's POV said that I'm fat and look like my dad.

I'm gonna need a serious diet to put off some weight. Reduce food portion, light sports... I had to measure my eating portion and avoid eating in the night. The once I said "rubber stomach" like the main protagonist of One Piece, Monkey D. Luffy, ain't good for the health and lifestyle. Still, it's a good reference to picture a man who likes to eat a lot.

To short, if I had to be a gamer, I'd chose to have and play a legal way from the start. Unfortunately, monetary issue (since the 1998 Monetary Crisis in Indonesia) forced me to have a cracked game since I had a new PC, so I'm an amateur in offline games, but not yet feeling how the online game looks like. It's the reason why I do have PS1 (which has been given to someone else after owning two consoles) and PS2 (have two of them, one has been jury-rigged because of damaged laser reader, one's got its CD/DVD plate and slider broken) at home. Last time I did was when I was a senior high and my sister asked me to come by to a nearby warnet just to try and play Point Blank while waiting my sister to finish up her Audition Ayodance game session. Idk about the fate of my PB (or Gemscool) account now to say that Point Blank's ownership in Indonesia has been transferred to Garena, the company that also produces Arena of Valor (AOV) mobile phone MOBA video game. My Yahoo! mail even has no trace of Gemscool contacting or whatsoever (since it's demanding an email address for registration or sign up). My friends in college said once to me that Gemscool is running the Black Squad, but I never tried it anyway to say that my Gemscool account's fate is unknown (either can't sign in or something else like being hacked).

At least I had fun, hadn't I?


I'll consider some of the plans for my new Steam account as soon as I wrap up the C2 project and head on for the Final Project. Some reasons said that I can't do it, but I'll do it before it's getting worse. And today's getting much worse.

Off I go then. Have a nice day, readers.

Comments