Losing track on the sprite sheet I last pulled in from Pinterest

Reopened the same search query in Google today but the results became differ since last year I ditched my ass for it. I recently found the forest background sprite for the use of my C2 project after lastly done fun with V modding, however was not very satisfied with the weapons physics and weapon naming translations, of which some authors have abandoned it to get working up to After Hours update (1.0.1493.0). So to say with the Menyoo since the update broke it, author has quit updating, and an user named eshenk in 5-mods recommended to downgrade to the "Southern San Andreas Super Sports Series" DLC update. Even I found out that the XMod's GPWS (that aircraft warning sound) mod was bugged that the "Gear Up" warning sound is still audible even though the aircraft's landing gear is up (and keep counting landing height as I climb).

I tried my best to stop V modding for my "Deus Ex Machinima" videos for my YT channel, but at least this is what I can do. I managed to arrange my game time to night-time only. The rest is to wrap up the C2 project, because it's been a year since I get this abandoned.

Compared to the last time I used the cracked version, the Rockstar Editor was pretty banged up since I use RPH to run some plugins. Dunno if it really needs Internet, or the RPH plugin is interfering with the editor, neither I can rename the project nor export the project with any name, because a message saying "it violates the Terms of Service". WTF? I tried "Noob and Cops", then "Norm (Norm Richards) and Cops", nothing. Those names I enter don't seem conduct with ToS. Even if I tried to export under the default name (Project x), it's still the same (does the "Project" name violates the ToS? BIG FUCKING NO!). I may get back to this later night, perhaps it's the RPH or it really wants to get connected to the Internet for "checking the name for profanity," because basically I had to do some edits from Pinnacle Studio 20 or Corel Video Studio 12 before getting published. To short, released videos from Rockstar Editor was meant for editing before publishing. That's what I did to my last RDE video showcase.

There are some sprite sheets I found in Google that linked right to the Pinterest, of which I have an account linked to my Google account. Results, however, was vary, depending on how much I looked and scrolled down. This is used for pinning them in case if I lose track of authors whoever designs these sprite sheets. Practically, this is mostly done in video games.

The problem is the video. I'm gonna need some speech videos to be modified for use with the game. I'm thinking of YouTube (yea, I'm watching more videos there now) and some other video streaming sites. Presidential speech, war theme... I might as well try to look on any other things; gonna match up the subtitles.


I got all the base sprite sheets and cut them into pieces, now all I need to do is programming this game. Report's ready, but chapters 5 and 6 are not ready, and it needs revising on chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Like, if the due date has passed, I'm gonna keep doing this until the advisor at the company gives me a green light to find a suitable title for my Final Project. I'm gonna skip the time for consulting with the teacher at college and wrap this up before I can move on to the Final Project. Let's hope I'm doing this right and quick, because future is near. Technology grows even faster than before and people are getting more advanced than what I am now, so it's now or never.

Still, the report has to keep going without the support from the teacher at the college, so I'm on my own for now. Once the game and the report are ready, I can submit for my session of Practical Work major ("sidang kerja praktek" in Indonesian - had to look up on Google Translate because idk what it is in English) by the time I took that major again in the next semester. Once it's done, Final Project will be wrapped up before the end of the "even" semester of year 2020.


Well, I think I'm in for some more work I need to finish, just like old times. Tomorrow's the Indonesia's Independence Day, so I can take my time to shit myself and finish this work that left lurking in a year.

God, I miss rappo for being so humble to hand out details about GTAGaming website and GTA4-Mods.com for my use of making the book when I was at senior high; back then it was at its full glory, and then he steps out of 5-Mods and handed over his administrator ownership to Dark0ne. This guy's brand new, I'd say, and I never get to know him much. The information of the book I made at senior high was much obsolete now, to know that the website has turned into a static archive site, except the OpenIV, however. Most of the links are inaccessible due to the change of the look.

rappo's an American, and lives in LA (Los Angeles). Dunno what's he up to now.

Comments