Ace Combat 7 trailer released again with release date, OH SHIT!

You know, first time I saw a trailer of this game was very long, in one of the LINE timeline posts by informasi_gaming, or insan_gaming, and followed by some working hashtags too. It has its YouTube channel too. And a story goes that Bandai Namco building this game since its first trailer released in 2015. Said that the development of this game was straightforwardly halted time to time and yet I'm less aware of this since I only play older PS2 games up to Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War. To sum up with this in PC, a friend of mine who loves aviation more than I do, goes by the name Samuel Argaputra, recommends me to try the Lock On: Modern Air Combat, which said that it's more realistic compared to the Ace Combat series. Man, it's been more than 10 years since I play this game (in free version, but for Flaming Cliffs 2 unfortunately, was cracked, and got lots of issues too in Windows 10) and now I stuck with Grand Theft Auto V with nothing to ditch my ass with except for aviation modders out there like CANAL EMBRAER GTA and SkylineGTRFreak (his YT channel is SkylineGTRR34Freak).

As of now I put FC3 in the wishlist along with the Cold Waters, and the price was not a joke, nearly 700k Rupiahs in my region. I have bought R6S while it's on a half-price discount and the PUBG when there's remaining Steam Wallet I have to ditch in. Next? I still have 100k in my Steam Wallet. Well, I have to use my sister's UniPin account again, for the last time, before I open up a new one so that I can top up and purchase anytime, anywhere, OTW, only using the Steam application on my smartphone. I stored the credentials of her UniPin, just in case if she's forgotten, but hey, I won't be abusing her account because she's my sister.

Back to topic. The first time I saw this AC7 trailer, there's the short thoughtful expression I have: oh. Next is uh-oh. Then yikes. Aaaaa (I let my mouth open and voiced for 10 seconds like Mayoi sat near a turned on fan and said "hello-hello, alien" thereafter in Acchi-Kocchi episode 8), then the last trailer "oh shit!" because it announced the release date - Steam is 5 days before my sister's birthday.

I mean, sure it really makes the Ace Combat fans satisfied and shocked as well that only just a few days, they announced the release date. Even I who don't even know or play the Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (said that it's exclusively for Xbox 360) love this more than just a mere mod in GTA V or San Andreas. Boy, I'm really speechless for this.


From the videos I'd say that the game can cost way expensive than NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER when it's released, though I can't confirm any of this yet. Even they put an F-104 Starfighter into the aircraft listing - this is one of the aircrafts that in my experience, showed in Air Conflicts: Vietnam. Real-life pilots call this plane "a Widowmaker" for its most notable appearances of crashes. In AC7 I can see this plane used as a dedicated reconnaissance aircraft since it came up unarmed in some scenes.



Well, it's all thanks to informasi_gaming that I have the game list I needed in Steam in case if I spend some pocket money I saved to buy more games. That LINE official account also has information about NARUTO TO BORUTO: SHINOBI STRIKER, together with the AC7 that I have to put it into the wishlist of my Steam account while there's one. The game (not AC7) is announced to be released at the end of this month, but I'm really doubtful if they reverse it (or moving to another date).

I should tell SkylineGTRFreak if he hasn't watched the trailer. I know that he's a fan of Ace Combat, and either Ace Combat Fan or SkylineGTRFreak did played Ace Combat: Infinity, of which I said, I never have a taste of it since I have to buy PS3 console, and the closure of the Infinity servers last April (April Fools, everyone? No?) or May.


So... should I either add this guy as a friend on Steam, or try to have a nice chat (leaving comments) in one of the videos? He knew me when I made a fictional NYPD AS350 helicopter paintjob for GTA IV, but as a matter of fact, after few years, he might less-notice about me. He's a long-time modder, more longer than I do, and he loves military, aviation, and Nissan Skyline GT-R (his modding name goes without saying). I do even had a request for him, although seriously, I have no PayPal, even I really wanted to donate some, like, a couple thousand Rupiahs or so.

If SkylineGTRFreak knew, he would have added me on Steam, but I guess I have to because few weeks ago I saw his 5-Mods profile and there's a saying, "Steam name is the same as here," a week before I buy and play GTA V all over again, without mods.


To note, I can't speak German, although he's fluent, and understands English too. The only thing I know is "I love you", in German (ich liebe dich). Got that from one of my father's friend who came back from... uh... idk, Austria?

Comments