Nearly done with Mitsuki model




Progress update.

Majority of vertices on Mitsuki's model are painted and quickly tested using IK (Inverse Kinematics). No problems at the end.

Anyway, IK is where I can screw up the model positioning at the condition where the bone setup mode is off. After done screwing it up, you can reset its transformation no problem. Just watch some YouTube videos about ZM3 ped rigging for GTA V.

The next up is copying mesh weight from the work I've done on to the costume damage texture. Should be piece of cake, and after that, modifying texture name map for export.

Well, I should be expecting more of perfecting these models, but what gives. I'm not really good in rigging peds properly, but at least I learned how to do it. Besides, the model itself is pretty custom on its own, and it's the first time ever I worked on this project based on the raw materials thanks to a kind user named ssh who's willing to share the BMS script for decrypting and extracting CPK archive in one go (see his post here). It's not even an easy task, I know, but that's where the money for both the developer of ZM3 and the subscriber like me come in. 4.5 USD per month is really cheap, almost equivalent to nearly 1 and a half days of my pocket money (at about 63k Rupiahs as of current currency course). Anyway, don't even start about why I don't modify the model to match the common V peds (arrow up pose with fingers not in straight position).


Wishing for Naruto/Boruto peds in GTA V is for everyone who loves Naruto and/or Boruto. And I do hope, with the next installment of Grand Theft Auto series (the GTA VI) that'll be set up anytime soon (next year, I suppose), I hope that I can bring these into the new installment, and not just San Andreas. Thinking of those, really, has made me think that, idk how I will continue the project of the version 6 of Naruto GXT Packet Chara, Jutsu CLEO, and Weapons mod by only focusing on the player.img, so that it removes the dependency of Ryosuke's Skin Selector.

Seriously, mods now involve packaging into an image file, and the game can only handle 9 or 10 at max. It crashes the game when loading more image files. And not many people aware (or maybe not) about fastman92 Limit Adjuster, or any kind of limit adjuster that modifies how many image files that the game can load.

I guess not many people do Naruto/Boruto ped mods on GTA, are they? Seems like yuniwii has focused on another ped mod and quit doing Naruto/Boruto ped rigging because of materials lacking.

When public beta mod pack is up, I'll share my works to guys like TheFuumaSage, NewCreation, or Darwin VS to improve and polish the models to introduce less bugs. After that, I'll just enjoy what to offer from what I create, until one of the three guys I mentioned here can improve and polish the model. Oh, and hey, I'll be sharing the raw materials as well, along with the link to the Noesis program to open them.

No promises when I'll be doing car mods, but you know how it is. I'll be mostly focusing on vanilla cars with custom lightbars and not willing to take real-life cars into them (but hey, GTA V is even more stable than GTA IV, so why not?).

Comments