Thought RADAL is Indonesian and SD card suddenly busted

Yeah, I've been thinking about it some time now, and this really buggered me quite long enough.

A guy who's like PewDiePie but focused on GTA mods, RADAL, on YouTube; he's an American, not Indonesian. I'm confused that day to see that the video title was written in an informal Indonesian, thought that Indonesians I know like JalanTikus or Rendy Ardiansyah (or... Adriansyah, correct me if I'm wrong) was among them. And then, I was wrong.

It was a subtitle and translation contribution from the viewers/watchers who watched his videos. No wonder it's almost as same as those from OverSimplified, LGR, and many others that are too many to see or watch, exactly, although those are some examples I can found on my YouTube watch history.

See this for example. Idk why I'm doing this, TBH, but those Indonesian contributions are the ones who knows GTAInd (substituting CJ with Ucok, what the frick?).




I don't call the subtitle and translation as sh*t, but translation contribution like this helps people around the world; and it's like I'm watching someone played GTAInd and described informally in a way that formal people may found it really weird to watch, seriously.

(At least this dude still hasn't showcasing Naruto mods)

It's not the first time I hear about this. Some contributions like this do not include subtitle on its own, in a case of my two videos that its description translated to Indonesian. Had to be frank, though, creating a subtitle is a real pain in the a**, especially if you can't precisely scroll to the certain point of the video (like the case of AHD Subtitles Maker Pro), and it really takes a lot of time to make it right.


Moving on...

I woke up in the morning yesterday to find out that my SD card in the phone suddenly busted without any explanation. I tried unplug and plug it back in, but still unreadable. Transferred to another reader, nothing. Something has broke the card, but idk how. It was a normal use, BTW, and yet there're photos in there; haven't yet being extracted.

And the moment I plugged my phone to the PC with USB cable, only the frickin' phone memory was being read. What the hell?

I don't even bring the card ejector with me (ye, this is A7 phone I'm using), so I decided to eject it using mechanical pencil (u wot?). Ik this is crazy, but it's already a year or two (maybe more) I'm using it, and the warranty's probably void few years ago, but there's no other choice. The carbon part of the pencil is used to open it. I greased the yellow-sides with the pencil rubber and put it back in with the SIM card, but... it's becoming unreadable for some reason.

Funny thing is, I tried another SD card and plug it in... no problems whatsoever.

Like, literally... aside the photos, most of the files are junk, and seriously, I never had this kind of thing before... the SD card suddenly broken while it's not in use.

Well, I can still count on the 64 GB internal memory, which I found out it's a no use (since that size is required for gamers who play biga**-sized games like PUBG Mobile or the new one, Call of Duty Mobile), but my photos there are probably lost, unless if I can try some recovery options. Then, it's time to buy a new SD card, and not the same product I'll be using soon.


A lot of things have come into mind, exactly, like how I missed Pimp My Ride show on MTV, how am I end up being a fan of Manchester United when I was a young boy (had a set of sleepwear with MU logo and texts in there, even though I don't do much in football, not a dislike, however), and I wanted to discuss about the ESM strength comparison between ADFX-01 Morgan (from the IEWS special weapon) and Enchanter in AC7 DLC Mission 1 "Unexpected Visitor".

I'd like to share thoughts with Ace Combat Fan about this, though for a random guy like me, I don't think he'll care; but I know his type. He's a foreigner from the South America, a Brazilian, fluently speaks Brazilian Portuguese (while I don't), English, and of course, Japanese (again, I don't). He likes to discuss about Ace Combat stuffs not just the game itself, but many others that I haven't heard of in my journey of life.

So... instead of doing Gangnam parody long ago (which surprisingly doesn't get much more viewers after all these years), having a good new look of my channel can be the best start, not just for people to know me, but for fun as well. Let's hope for few years to come, my channel will become much popular than back in the day where Gangnam Style was so popular.

Comments