Bored, Monday is Exam Day, decided to continue the project while still can

I'm bored today. After the Anchorhead Raid run in AC7 yesterday, there's nothing to do in my home beside... cooking my own food and cook rice. I'd love to go out to buy some clothes today (got envy because of my brother with TONS of clothes), but yeah... I'd tend to do so if I have so much free time. My parents now lived at the apartment downtown with my sister too, and I tend to go home just because I have much more games and my favorite AC7 game on my quite powerful computer.

The Final Project now is about designing proposals. I have that wrapped up, but I left my laptop at the apartment, so literally... yeah, this is so boring.

Rather than sleep it out and repetitively do some sh*t or playing new video games, I decided to continue the project where I left off. Mitsuki and Konohamaru.

Seriously, I paid for this monthly subscription, and reasons tell me that, if I don't use the time on that subscription, that'll be the same as I'm wasting my time and money. It's better off releasing public beta version of Team 7 Boruto NNG pack than nothing, so that people can base on my work to improve it, correcting the faulty mesh painting based on the selected skeleton, or better yet, make my mesh models better and almost similar to versions made by NewCreation or TheFuumaSage.

Something tells me that it's the OBJ export from Noesis that caused some vertices not glued with others. It was indeed true, but I chose this as OBJ format is the most widely used in 3D modeling like Autodesk 3ds Max, Blender, and ZModeler.

3DS perhaps is the worst to begin with, IMO, but that doesn't mean it's bad. The fact is that I tried exporting a LOM (LockOn Model from classic fighter jet simulator games like Lock On: Modern Air Combat) with ZModeler 2 to a 3DS format and then imported into 3ds Max, and the result turned out to be like "a model explosion", where vertices are crazily deformed beyond human recognition. I tried more than 5 times to export it, but nope, same results anyway. It's for that reason I omitted in exporting to 3DS.


I continued at the part where I've successfully separated the hands from the main body mesh, so that I can ease up the work on doing the hands and fingers without painting other meshes by accident. The Mitsuki model is near completion that I need one last thing to do: game testing.

New mods are released on 5-Mods, but not as much as it was back then. Idk about LCPDFR; hell, I haven't had a time checking out my account, but I bet lots of police car mods, as well as the new LSPDFR release (version 0.4), are there. Too bad that my PC can't run RAGEPluginHook like it once was, however, because of unknown reasons where it crashed during loadscreen or so; but I guess it's better without it - and sadly, there are cool mods that use RPH, which awkwardly limit online playability (hence Rockstar Editor said that [when making a video project] the name of the project contains words that violates ToS while it's not, wait what?).

And after all these years, no one was willing to do more Naruto/Boruto ped mods as of now (idk about Darwin VS on Patreon, but if I have time, I'll share my public beta project to him and two other people who did Naruto peds; see if he/they can furbish the model and make it better), so this is an opportunity to do so before someone takes place. Besides, people have been requesting for Naruto/Boruto ped conversion anyway, for those who love Naruto and Boruto and wanted to have one in their game, either for YouTube purposes or just for fun, but not everyone are willing to take their time to do so because of the real life (and yes, I do have real life activities).

Well, it's like there's nothing to do except doing this while at home. I had enough modifying BFHD sh*t with those BF4 mods, but then again, I didn't have much time to install Heat of Battle mod since there's already a patch long before I noticed there're mods for BF2. But I know how it is.

I'll decide to risk this BF2 installation I installed at home with patches and Heat of Battle mod later.

Comments