C O M P L I C A T I O N S

Had to be frank with this one, though. There are complications here and there, as a matter of fact.

Some maps in BF2 HD Remastered I played tend to be unstable and crashing the game itself. I've tested it with about 66 (64 on old PC) bots in SP match and there are some points where it can crash the game. Back before I know "Heat of Battle" and BF2 HD Remastered mods, in version 1.0 of BF2, game crashes when I fly a helicopter filled with passengers (transport helicopter) and loiter around with it. I avoided it to maintain a stable gameplay.

However, what I don't understand is that, not because of it that caused game crash, but something else. Maybe because of the excessive amount of bots or something that still left some gaps that can broke the game code if accidentally used.

I have no idea what it could be. Even though the latest patch was out there before I knew it (Patch v1.5 was released 9 years ago), game crashes like this is pretty much unavoidable.


Next up is about this Boruto character I get used to like it. I'm curious how old is he, considering from the folks at LINE OpenChat group, Naruto in Boruto: Naruto Next Generations was aged around 32 or 33. Average human lifespan according to Google Search is about 79 years, but researches from the news said that it could be longer than that; probably more than 105 or so.



My random guess said that he's aged about 12 or 13, but there's no information about how old is he exactly. I know he's still young, looked like a kid aged same as Naruto in the past, but there's this curiosity I wanted to know. Precisely, how old is he, anyway?

Probably best to just ask around. There's no actual confirmation about his age in this series, especially Fandom encyclopedia pages (and Wikipedia as well, though I'd be best bet to avoid it when doing my Final Project). I'm gonna need it when I'm describing his age, especially when it comes to making my own fan fiction short story based from this anime series.


There's more to tell about, but... that's about it. I might gonna miss Naruto's birthday at this point, but... yeah, what the heck, tell him to say hi from me, and GBU as well.

Comments