A MB/s download speed and the weirdo Russian game

Yep, there's no reason why I and my sis picked the Smartfren that is already upgraded to 4G LTE, because I "can feel" that the download speed has reached about a megabyte per second - that when it was at the adequate signal capacity. Downloading things now never gets hassle if it's worth a gig.

Okay, few days back I managed to download Russian missions for FC2 at DCS website, and I think I'm getting weirder day by day. Imagine this: an Indonesian fella, playing a game that is not in the local language, get the tasks done without knowing the mission is, and suddenly you're getting a hang of it. Mission fails, try a different approach.

Apparently, I'm one of those, among with the Indonesian players who either play Naruto games or any Japanese games in console, like PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, or maybe the latest one, PlayStation 4. However, it's really unusual. While there are English-subbed Japanese video games still sold on the market, why they stick to Japanese ones? They love it, or just don't have cash to afford the English ones?



I've already get into the furnishing part of the patch mod. Game's getting weird now that I'm playing the LockOn: Flaming Cliffs 2 in Russian language. What do you say, eh? It's like I'm getting myself into the other guys who're playing the game in language that they don't understand.

Myself has already understand the transliteration of Cyrillic to Latin ones, but not with Kanji or Mandarin - they're quite hard for me to understand unless I know the background of it. All I need is the language learning. Don't ask about my English; you know how it is, right?

Comments