Translating Mission Contents

Got up myself at 10 o'clock and doing this job since night-time.
Missions have been fully optimized in Russian version to have compatibility with RU_US standards. Now I'm putting some of my homemade missions into Russian language.


The design now look proficient in Russian, which previously don't because of new strings in place. Additional menu for reference are still in English, however, useful for something like "source code" of the mission script.
Some of these UI interfaces are now look new, similar to those in English version.

Only one minus: missions provided in RU are as not as much as in EN. Dunno why, but I guess it's the digital version download of the game (or isn't it?).

Translator tool works like a charm, but it brought some issues that may led to misunderstanding for local people. Well, you know that I'm from Indonesia, and you know the situation I am in: lack of language (only English that I learned).

I may gonna release this for Russians soon after the mod is ready. After conversion, time for a break and do some shit tasks for the college and at home. Then, when I have free time, I may gonna fulfill the people's requests on GTA mods.

Comments