Finally, here it is

Finally, here it is. I managed to activate my new account @ GTAInside. Hell, no wonder I frequently visit this place sometime.

You know what, it's a whole new start of IV and SA modding again, but to be honest, lots have changed on this website, including stolen-reporting system, so maybe I should be careful and start following the LCPDFR style (since I already got one when I was too interested in LCPDFR mod).

Well, before doing some upload shit at GTAInside, I may as well try to fulfill my sister's request on continuing the download of Love Live! Sunshine and the new one from my 2015 leftover files, Tari Tari.

At the end, I do wish you have a good time, and while of you Englishmen still have the FC2 installed, I hope you enjoy the mod I released few minutes ago.

Have fun, and good night (for countries within GMT +4 to +8)!

Comments