Finishing the next download part

Okay, just downloaded the episode 1 of Tari Tari in Indonesian subtitle and the result was promising. It's way better than the 2015 leftover files. I just made my own breakfast, but it was too early to do it before dawn.

It's kinda boring, you know, telling that I have nothing to do except playing games in front of the computer while others have enjoyed more modern games that already support DirectX 11. I'm kinda envy to those who have it. However, there's still good news for me: I have a laptop with DX 11 tech. Bad news: heavy games can risk my laptop a lot more than usual.

Somehow idk where I got those leftover files, probably is being junked from a flashdisk years ago, or maybe some people don't need it anymore. The file itself was modified from 2012, that's 4 years ago.

Also, one day a friend of mine asked a file from my laptop and plugged in his USB HDD drive. Did some file transfer, I managed to peek through his files, into the game directory. I saw two folders of Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 games, one is Master (installation kit), one is the app. Seeing do not used anymore, rather than delete it, I transferred it to my laptop. The file's still there, and I haven't yet touched it.

Maybe I'll try to play with it, see if my laptop can handle heavy shit games with better FPS like Fallout 4.

Well, my sister's waiting for the download, so I'll need to wipe the food out while watching the DLs.

Comments