The Last Redux

Yep, The Last Redux. Why I call that?

Well, I never touch The Last: Naruto the Movie on a video studio program, and yet this movie has a part of pre-apocalypse event where the meteors started to fall from the sky, hitting the Earth. Meteors are originated from the Moon, where Toneri Otsutsuki lives.

On the post-apocalypse (if Naruto failed to stop Toneri), the Earth will be destroyed, creating The Big Bang theory that changes the humanity now and forever.

The event suits me well with 2012 movie that I watched years before the The Last: Naruto the Movie released. Also, though I might not like it, it also suited with some movies like San Andreas and 2014 release of Godzilla.

Some point I remembered a movie called Firetrap which I recorded it via my old phone's camera. Maybe after I finished DL-ing the 2012 and San Andreas movies, I'll look into it.


Any of you asked why I'm doing this. I got a lesson called Multimedia Technics (id: Teknik Multimedia), and a teacher asked me and other students to install Pinnacle Studio on any version. The teacher (who is a woman) asked us to install version 12, 14, or 16, depending on the computer specs. Mine's on my laptop has installed version 20, which is too high for even my teacher to explain, but after all, the concept is same; you'll just have to find the buttons that functions exactly as version 12, 14, or 16 do.

Perhaps I'll be doing adding effects on the movie then...

Anyway, the current lesson since last week doesn't focused on that, but on the Borland C++ Builder, which used for Multimedia Technics to design a storyboard, storyline, et cetera, et cetera. The Pinnacle Studio will be the next after the mid-semester exam.

Comments