Current Updates

Been through small updates recently on Bugfix and New Missions RU Pack now the Google Translate updated several Latin-Cyrillic conversion texts for Russian language. I have been adding a new mission and two demo tracks for the Russian version of FC2 that features bugfix from EN version. It looks better than before, but still a shit to me (that I need a REAL translator, a Russian friend that can speak English, but I don't have one online). People think I can do 3 or 4 languages at a time, but no, I did 2: English and Indonesian. Russian is another story, though, like FC2 in Russian language, for example. And oh... I'm learning Russian as well, only on a basis of Cyrillic letters and slight understanding between two languages. Japan? Not my style, though, and the Kanji letters are harder than Cyrillic. However, since I'm in with the anime shit (yes, I know that Naruto is my favorite), I'd better get learning then.

Now go for the recent status update. I relaxed much by doing gaming and beta-testing together after two models have been made. JBuzz826 @ LCPDFR requested some V cars that converted to IV to be modeled just like I did, though he never mention lightbar type, so I make use of imagination again since V cars are just like IV - fictional.

The progress is completed, but I haven't yet undergo beta-testing in the game. Gladly, fastman92 Limit Adjuster now supports EFLC and I can do testing without worries. Here are the screenshots in OpenIV.



Interior



I'll be moving on to Detective Cruiser and other shit things as soon as I put this into a complete test. Looks like it's been half a year to left my bugfix pack for FC2 TC mod not yet uploaded. Time to get it done once the final checks are done.

Comments