Writing in the class time

So I'm writing during the Interoperability class, and thought, hearing about "sockets" and stories untold will be something different as you know that I have "overnight, I sleep in the class" issue. I occasionally go to Internet for the search, but results went out different than what the teacher said, though.

Using local hotspot in my college, I fired up Ova Games and discovered a new list:

  1. NS:UNS4 Repacked, 27 GB
  2. GTA V Repacked, 37 GB
  3. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, 6 GB
The repack (NS:UNS4 Repack) includes 4 selective VO languages that can be selectable during installation. I haven't yet tried, though, as this writing is done during the class time, and the download speed is uneven and unpredictive. Hell, speaking about Japanese... THAT, is a pure VO (voiceover).

Compared with the pure ones, the pure one has a size of 36 GB, about a 3/4 size of "Modern Warfare Remastered" game from the same website.

For the Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, this is one of the game I really wanted to play since Senior High. Idk why though, but this brought me back some memories, about last time I played Resident Evil 5 and a friend of mine, an alumni from the senior high, has this game with interactive GUI system. I did saw it during school time when he brought his laptop and opened it during school break. After that, I haven't heard of it ever since. As you know, going back to high school is nostalgic; get friends, making works with same fellas, more women...


And speaking about Hitman: Contracts, yeah, I guess I get one from my friend. This is way much different than the ripped version of the game, with complete audio and no game crashes (Windows 10 tested). I'll be using it for ripping purposes. In the near time, I suppose, I can rip the Micro Uzi and perhaps the PGM sniper rifle into GTA IV. And I need to train my skills again on this game, this time in computer platform.

Well, time to get back to listening. Shit's going to get fun lately.

Comments