The end is near!

Not the end of the world, I'm afraid, and NOT the end of everything. I mean, who wants to get things ended badly when you wish to end good for everyone? No one, yes? And I would say everyone wants a good ending.

Suuure, you can tell by emotions on how the end of something affects you. Like, you got surprised, shocked to death, cried, et cetera, et cetera... but I know everyone wants happy ending.

What I'm telling about "the end is near" is the Naruto: Shippuden anime series has reached its climax, on episode 500 "even", in numerical meaning. The wedding ceremony of Naruto and Hinata is a special one, and indeed popular in the universe. Next week is no more updates and the "intermission" session for the preparations of the first premiere episode of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, on April 5 this year.

Life is not ending, I tell you that. I also have filtered in my Google+ the posts so that I wouldn't "junk" the posts with news that came not from trusted sources, which reminds me much of something called "hoax news". You don't want hoax things in your life, that's for sure, and frankly none is telling about Naruto between those hoax news and reports copied from many untrusted sources, except for "Duniaku Network" of course, and many other sites talking animes.

No politics, so no harm done. New rules can made people jailed, so I need to filter even more.

So, what do you say? Ready to watch the end of the Naruto: Shippuden series?

Comments