CS:GO Weapons import


Can't really say how the dev can publicly include the source files in the mod (CS:GO Custom Weapon Skins from Gamebanana website), but this raises my anxiety of how some famous devs in GTA IV like Victim_Crasher can convert CS:GO or CS:S weapons from various authors to GTA IV.

Because I'm no longer a member of GTA4-Mods, getting tools reference will be as hard as doing the final exam. How can I suppose to contact this guy while I'm outside his reach? Besides, he's from the same nation as I am. I don't have anything to contact with, except if he's a member of GTAInside as well.

Latest Weapons Convert by Victim_Crasher

  1. XM1014
  2. Mosin-Nagant (Fallout NV mod)
  3. SPAS-12
  4. M4A1 + Silencer
  5. S&W M29-44
  6. M1912
  7. Glock 19

Weapons from CS:GO I currently have

Apparently, almost all "weapon swap" mods have been acquired, such as MP5 for MP7/MP9 replacement. The only matter thing is: using Ninja Ripper all the time is a "last resort" only when I have no tools over the web to grab the models. I picked the more subtle approach, so that the models can be grabbed easily, without worrying about environments getting ripped too (more space will be consumed).

Something about G3SG1 with ACOG sight is something new, yet it replaces SG556 in CS:GO. Also the weapon reanimation in CS:GO is also another concern, because I found some models (like Glock 18) have the textures bug. I'm not yet sure it is for the old or the new ones.

I recently queried my search about "making CS:GO weapons/skins" and I got some from this site to get started. This only do the small change, because the majority in CS:GO is the skins (like having the ability to place StatTrak™ on it, only for freakin' unique skins), not weapon models. CS:S is different story, however.

So well, I might have to improvise on query search, as well as adding Photoshop (not CS5) into my download list right after the "Point Blank: Offline 2016" game from BAGAS31.com. I'm sure Google History place its history records well, much like browsers with history storage.

Continuing to watch Naruto: Shippuden

Guess my unknown reasons of not watching this anime almost come to an end. My friend gave me an anime series called "Acchi Kocchi", which tells about a girl that has 50% of cat genetics making friends at the high school in romantic and humorous way. I recently finished 8 episodes and will be finishing it today. Perhaps in cause of me having too much laughs on "Angel Beats Extra Episode: Stairway to Heaven" made my friend refer to "Acchi Kocchi" which at one episode tells about a ball-shaped brush that looked like a hockey ball false-named to one of his friends and mock it while playing it.

After all the episodes have watched, I can continue on the Shikamaru Shinden, only that when I have some down time.

Comments