Requests Requests Requests!

Though I have been mastered ZModeler for exactly 3 weeks and has been implementing it on some games for mods, after a few months waiting someone @ LCPDFR wants me to model police cruisers again, this time from V to IV. Actually, my programming skills sucks, but I'm a quick learner as well. You can tell that there is no doubt if I play games while doing college jobs in the class. Man, I should take Autodesk course or enter the Interior Design class instead... (though I'm afraid my drawing skills sucks too, like a children of an age of 5)

It's not that I want to take people's requests by force. Originality has becoming a part of me since I don't like imitation, like those in the cosplay (I know I admire their awesome real-life style, but imitation makes personality became different IMO), and my old PC can't handle HD cars anymore, even though I have taken it to the computer workshop for a fix (and found out that the dirty RAM card makes my PC frequently go BSoD without knowing what is going on, despite increasing performance than quality). I take requests if people wants it to get done, and you know that I'm not dead yet, because I'm still active in game modding, and alive, both physically and spiritually.

I do everything in real-life as a human being. Nobody is perfect. God knows. I dream for people's happiness so that it can be a part of the peace of the world. I know I sounded like, "I like war", "I like shooting on cops and army people", "I like explosions", etc. but these were all made just for fun, and if it's for real, like the ones in Syria, with ISIS militants and allied forces, sooner or later this world will come to an end, regardless of natural causes that will occur (you know... the 2012 movie, with earthquakes and such?).

Mostly before sleep I got my own "bedtime stories" told from my imagination. Speaking about Naruto become Hokage, this is one of the accomplished achievements he ever has. Married with Hinata, got two kids, the new future brought the world to a peace, until another terrorism activity appears. For example, Boruto: Naruto the Movie. Symbol of terrorism was placed by the remains of active Otsutsuki clan that stole Tailed Beast Chakra in order to conquer the universe. This was failed, fortunately, with the help of Five Kages and Naruto's son, Boruto. I can even imagine, if there is high technology, I'm sure it'll be like this year: laptops, smartphones, Lockheed Martin F-35, and even the manless F-16 (QF-16, that's what it said on the news).

This is really still on a full schedule of college, and besides, the mid-exam starts next month. The time is short and the next 4 months will be the final exam. I was hoping that it will be easier than previous ones, because in just about few weeks, I can finally be able to upgrade my computer; changing motherboard, processor, all kind of shit.

Comments