Bad luck: Fallout 4 has Unexpected System Requirements like GTA V [Part 3]

Now moving on to Part 3. This is what I have to say: getting books are a good way to achieve goals, but I'm the man who never break the promises.

I've finally learned a lesson that sometimes, fulfilling a promise can eventually led to a destruction. Being lectured is a good way to change the mindset, but fulfilling promises after being lectured? My dad's got mad at me but I'll take the risk. Life is not fair. I'll try not to tell anyone because he's like a magician: knows everything without seeing it. I only told to my best friends and this, never inside the family or even cops.

Generally speaking, though it seems that controversy rose between me, dad, and my grandpa, it finally turns out well. Whole family started to accept a new "furniture" at home that eventually will hold for years. And I got benefits as well that made "my enemies" in my college are envious. You will see.

So I got nearly 13 millions in my bank account and spent 10 on a computer store last Saturday after house cleaning. Dad spent as much as 1.15 millions to pay the rest. This is two times as much as my college payment per semester (averagely 5 millions). Far beyond my expectation, this is indeed shorten up my work time in home as everybody wants a swift job, no matter what time it will happen, day or night. I managed to get the computer working on Sunday after dad bought the HDMI cable using my money on the wallet, because the funny thing is, Saturday night and during assembling time after arriving home, we forgot that the HDMI cables are not included.

So it's 11.3 millions spent and I got 2 in my bank account. Wondering what I bought that day?

Here it is: 2 mouses, a personal computer, 2 wireless LAN cards, a 1 TB internal HDD, an internal DVD-RAM drive, and HDMI cable. One mouse is intended for office purposes (that's my mom's issue), WLAN cards are used to replace WLAN USB device that is used to connect to my home Wi-Fi router, the new internal HDD is used to replace the old computer's HDD that has been transferred to a new one, and the internal DVD-RAM drive is for the new personal computer that I bought.

This is indeed far beyond my expectations, again I said, because this already lifts up the impossible of having games that run on DX11 incompatible with DX10 GPU cards. The fact that I have already tested GTA V on the old computer is enough to get me started about storyline and storyboard, so that I can later mod it and play it with LSPDFR plugin. Fallout 4 and NS:UNS4 can be played at ease, with the gamepad support thanks to Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Even the rotted Call of Duty: Ghosts that laid down in storage for 3 or 4 years can be played. Happy on one side, but sad on the other.

Specifications?

  • CPU: Intel Core i5 version 4, 2.7 GHz (100 MHz slower than the old one)
  • GPU: Radeon RX 470, 4 GB VGA RAM GDDR5
  • RAM: 16 GB DDR4 (not sure, though, it's 16 and between DDR4 and DDR5)
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte (I can't be certain with type and model, though, but it's similar, modern, and smaller than the old one)
  • Storage: SSD 250 GB (System) and HDD 1 TB (Data)
  • Power Supply (PSU): unsure (either way, idk the name as well)
  • OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v.1601
  • BIOS: American Megatrends
  • Extras: LAN RJ45 jack, TP-LINK Wireless LAN PCI-E card
  • Support USB 3.0: Yes
This is indeed good luck instead of bad luck. I can happily provide the old PC that my parents brought for me since junior high to my sister who is an online game addict, and I can enjoy working things in peace. Before my sis wants to borrow the computer to play online games, which I gladly provide. Yesterday before the start of Nyepi on 5 a.m. my sis asked me for help on installing CS:GO game on the old computer (I already know that it can be played on that computer). I got some free offers: one card for redeeming one of the 5 online games valued US$ 154 for free, and 4 cards of free antivirus protection for 6 months (intended for Kaspersky antivirus). A card for redeeming the game has been used, while the free AV protection for 6 months are not yet used, because we have been using AVG antivirus, Free edition since the first time the computer has been bought (10 or 11 years, I suppose).

I was glad to see my sister have other interests rather than dancing in online game (Ayodance, that is). She wanted to be a shooter like I am in the game, reminding me much of a college girl I see at the 2nd floor of Physics Lab that plays CS:GO. In the end, me and my sister are nothing but a bunch of gamers trying to get a fun on the world.

It is hoped by a new computer, I can get a chance to further sharpen my skills of programming and 3D modeling. Now I need to get more game downloads and start using books to learn, because no book, no lessons, stupid.

Comments