100 downloads a day with 1 GB consumed

What I can't resist for me going to test out some mods I want to enrich the GTA world.

What I still can't download is some DLs that placed in MEGA, which is, the only option is to sign up and use MEGAsync application to download it, as browser do has limitations. Myself do test with mods at 200 MB plus, but it ended up with "transfer quota exceeded".

Well, all I need to do is to do that last resort with the result of me having new cloud storage I want to use. It is said that after registration I can have 50 GB cloud storage for free. And also the MEGAsync... download limitations are removed, similar to what I did with the IDM.

The first start is done. I have MEGAsync app at my PC. Now the registration part. Well, in one side it hurts, in another it doesn't. What I am thinking now, is the password.

My old FB password has been unchanged for years until now, so it's my time to put it into MEGA. It was indeed a fact, though, that no one's hacking my FB, except when it comes to auto-close and telling that somebody has snooped in on the next sign-in.

With the release of a new Boruto episode in the near time, I cannot waste my chance here. I have already thought two password possibilities and that's it. If none has come into mind, the other way is to use the CLSID and convert it into the text.

Let's do it.

Comments