Facebook dangers

Never thought I see something new about this, but a lot of dangers will be on us when using it. Tell you what, mine didn't do much shitty and attractive attentions on Facebook and despite the ads direct me to FB, if I had "login session" since some time, it'll be redirected to the homepage instead of login (landing) page.

Those who didn't use FB is usual, but what about them who has it (like me and AgenBlaze, the other guy I met in GTA4-Mods and GTAGaming)? Ad would see other opportunity beside profit that can lead to inaccessible account, cracking (a hacking manner in a bad way).

Personal Information didn't as complete as ever and I didn't expose my e-mails to people. I did posting something irrelevant but removed it some time ago just to know that my pa is on the watch. Long story short, my bro posted something that likely harass people who has different religion and my parents forced my bro to delete it. I even want to express but it's not at the right place.

JalanTikus really has some unique and everyone-should-to-know stories that people want to hear out. This is one of them. Facebook can be hacked; indeed it can. The simple way is "Forget Password", the other...

All you need to do is get the target's e-mail, for the simple way. The rest's details.

There are also other unique articles there, one is about reasons why stop using FB and many others, but I haven't reading it, yet. Indeed it's related. I even reached a part where there is a USB Killer that sends a "jolt" instead of "drive and data reading" that actually destroys computer instead of reading the file contents. This is where we should take precautions about lying USB drives anywhere as some of them is a "killing machine".


Likewise, it is about how we play the part, how we do things, and how we act.

Comments