WannaCry, Écureuil, and LSSD Maverick mod

I was so paranoid with the computer security and thank God to find out that the WannaCry malware threat has been stopped by white-hat hackers. It gained many benefits, though, such as frequently backing up your files and also, to know that download rates for antivirus companies are increased also with this goddamn freaking outbreak.

Though paranoid is gone, thanks to them, I can start browsing more freely, but that ain't over yet.

Specificly, I want to issue a request, personally, to SkylineGTRFreak, or anyone who enthused in modding AS350 helicopter skin.

Been browsing GTA5-Mods recently and I stumbled across a mod called AS-350 Ecureuil (LAPD & CHP) [Add-On / Replace | Livery] made by SkylineGTRFreak. LAPD and CHP skin is included, but one that is lacking, is the LASD skin. This is one hell of a design since this is inspired from Yard1's LSSD Maverick Mod.

Since this is a real-life object in GTA V that is intended for Police Maverick, and to know that GTA IV really has the mod like this, I decided to do some Googling. Wikipedia said that in the US list, LASD is listed.


The real image (Wikipedia)


Comparison with Yard1's LSSD Maverick Mod


If anyone is interested in designing the LSSD or LASD skin for AS350 helicopter, I'd be happy to oblige.


It's not much to say, however. I decided to limit my time and only spend time in GTAInside when my mood permits. I haven't yet sign up to GTA5-Mods, because I have to handle 3 types of games at the same time. My life has been really roughed up with some tasks left lying, and I spent time for testing and playing mods that are, of most of the times, WIP. My drawing skills in CorelDRAW are limited, and in fact, my design for the NYPD's AS350 is quite bad and unmatched to the real life. It's because I'm living in Indonesia, not in United States. I mod for free and just for fun. My parents said to get my mods monetized like JulioNIB using Patreon, but if considered worse, I can't get enough cash for my college, or either way, less downloads. Since I see, no one has done effort on doing Naruto peds in GTA V, I may as well wait for very long, hearing that yuniwii do conversion from UHD games to old ones (GTA: San Andreas), until the GTA VI "will" be released in the future.

No promises, though.

Comments