Downloads piece by piece

It's not like the old times, yes? This is the effect I'm having.

While myself is having trouble of managing timetable to filter when I can play video games and when I do school shit (homeworks and learning), most of my friends have a benefit of nearly finishing the job. Yep, that website designing thing. Not just lazy in me, I'm having trouble of building login page using PHP and HTML. I need more references, or... do without it.

And now downloads are done piece by piece. Smartfren removed the night-time quota and replaced it with streaming bonus of 10 GB per 100k top-up. Well idk why that happened. I even started to realize that the download suddenly stuck on 78% while I was doing game yesterday midnight. It's not even at its top speed of a MB/s. Indeed I was curious because I never checked the ISP's homepage.

Some of you asked what I'm downloading now. It's the "Naruto Kecil" I was talking about, and also the Beetaku. It's not really obvious, though, to see that video-hosting website stores videos at several file-sharing sites, but one that entitled "Google Drive (recommended)" is that we need to use our Google account to access the Drive app and put the files they stored into our Drive so that it can be downloaded from our own account. Some of you said that this is a good way to keep files and resume incomplete downloads, but what if suddenly realize that, "you have one you can use, but get mixed up with your files?"

Some of you said that this is a bad idea, but based on my observation from two sites with GDrive as cloud storage, let's just say: Ova Games (Single Link download) and Samehadaku (option for GD as Google Drive), too many downloaders mean it's inaccessible for others who want it for an unknown period of time. There are alternatives of doing this, like storing the file to your Drive if you have a Google account or... wait for a week or so. Otherwise Google it.

However, despite many downloaders, the sharing sites do have other alternate downloads, so don't rely on GD at any time if it's inaccessible. On my observation too, some sites directly link to download or just disabling storage (sharing) to your Drive. Idk if that is right, though; I just running my observation quick and clean. And download sites other than Google can't put them files into your Drive; you'll have to upload it (and you'll get copyright issues if they scan it).


Final remarks on PS3 Emulator (downloads and unlocking cracks): I see no sense of it hearing that PS4 has already released and I have a new PC at my home. The blog posts related to it has been removed. I don't want to hear comments on the same posts talking rubbish or other things. It's about my life and mods from now on.

Comments