The big threat

Just hear to see the day has come.

These ruthless hackers really wants money even worse than what we need now, and somehow among every one of ours can get infected.

Yep, never thought I see the day. Though myself is having time do video games, WannaCry ransomware hit global areas and reach Indonesia. I've read many articles about it; though old OS can get hit by this, there is even a possible of Windows 10 can be hit unless it's installed updates first or... do preventative instructions by hand.

To look by the history, it is grabbed from the NSA and further developed it into a deadly virus. That was last year. Now the updated version is a killing machine and can reach anytime without anyone knows.

And here I am, sitting in front of the computer this night, doing preventative instructions by hand. Still, it might be a time for those hackers to see the writing of preventative instructions from various sites, and somehow, they might want to upgrade it to a better one. Well, the number will increase the longer it spreads. It would be 200,000 or more... well fuck it, how about a month?

This was last week, on Friday. 45,000 hits were confirmed in US after reading one article. I have been so paranoid of security that I have no backup storage to keep, reminding that my external HDDs have been filled and almost nearing its maximum space it can carry. My sister too. She ran Win7 and maybe can be hit by the time she played AyoDance. AV upgrade and Windows Update are necessary.

I can't tell how long the law enforcers try to find this kill switch for this ransomware, but just to be sure, always remind where to visit at all times. Not mean to proud, but myself never clicked or accessed any weirdo or stupid ads, so you can say that my PC is clean, for a while.


It is indeed a fact, though, that companies today shut downed network and internet connections to prevent the malware from being snooped in to one of their computers. Mine experienced the same (at my college) to prevent student data from being "encrypted". Perhaps it's my time to reduce internet usage and change it to phone browsing. Fortunately, the ransomware did not hit the smartphone, yet.

Comments