Konohamaru - Half set is done


Seems that this is quite a hard work, but I'd say it's much simpler than handling Boruto and Mitsuki - almost as similar as Sarada. The proportion is almost similar to 1:1 size of GTA V peds, so bone position readjustment is easy.

I've also back to fix skeleton set of Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki, defaulting the set I used on hands/fingers and head positioning; wanna give it a try of fixing a new issue of ped model I'm making before going to public beta release. Again, once public beta is out, I'm handing this project over to Darwin VS on Patreon. Seems like he's open for requests and I'm willing to pay some to unlock posts where I can download some Naruto ped mods he released. Personally, I don't like Patreon myself, but since I set up my PayPal for ZM3 subscription, why not? For owning what I like, nothing is impossible, even in the pandemic days like this.

Still, time's getting shorter; before going for the real college job, I have to wrap this up before anyone does. Until now, no one is making more sets of Naruto/Boruto ped mods in GTA V, and I was hoping that Darwin VS can help me out in this because I have the resource files. And a guy called Terell1995 still keeping the posts about more Naruto/Boruto resources there. I believe it's still there in my blog post.

Sure, rigging can take time, but I have no problem waiting over it. I'm gonna finish this up and I'll hand this job to Darwin VS (do note that NewCreation or TheFuumaSage is not a type of "incompetent" folks, but I do appreciate the release of Naruto and Kakashi models - sadly they never resurfaced again since few last releases, so my only choice is to hand this project to someone who can do this kind of ped modding). I want my cash spent worth my time and experience in at least attempting to port Road to Boruto DLC characters in NS:UNS4 to GTA V with the best of my ability.

Comments