It's actually a spambot

I do understand this might look like a spambot, but actually, it doesn't cause anything harmful; it's like a clickbait that leads you to phishing.

Siam Alam provided a short detail on how does that happen.



I'd say be careful if you're around these channels that blatantly asking personal information at a website that you don't even know its credibility; more like "tech support scam" these days, but worse.

Also, I'd recommend to subscribe to Siam Alam or any channel that offers you information about "basic Internet security". That will help you out a lot when you browse the Internet; it's a magical place full with all sorts of things and trouble if you are not careful enough.


I'm still curious about how do those spambots can get through the main video page and placed the comments there. When I uploaded 3 videos at once, some comments that say "wanna be friends" is right there, but I see nobody watching. Scary, eh?

Comments