Entering 24, I managed to get this nearly done

Enter 24 years old of me. This ped rigging I made is worth my time of making the wish at least come true, even though it's a public beta release. Well... my entry of the 24 (my 24th birthday, that is) is different than any other entries because of Covid-19. Everybody stuck at home with casualties rising per day. I swear, I feel my sympathy on those who get infected by Covid-19, and I wish they get recovered, if God permits it.

Now, onto the project progress. I had to redo the Boruto ped to remove the facial mesh bug, and I swear, having facial mesh bug on public beta release is gonna give a bad look on Boruto, especially when used. in YouTube. At least Ik how to learn a ped rigging with ZModeler 3.




It's trial and error. And also about careful mapping just like in the training. That's why ZM3 provided test tools like "Inverse Kinematics" and "Move" function to simulate human movement. It's not perfect, but gives you a clear understanding about which bone part that play the role of human movement of a ped. It's not really simple to begin with, but that's about it. Noesis' final export is in OBJ and when I tried to edit their vertices, some didn't even stick and went off from the next vertex. Maybe, with the job handed over to Darwin VS once this public beta release is up, he will gonna use this as a reference, or polish the models.

But still, there are bugs introduced that maybe because of skeleton set or anything. Darwin might need a new base model (which is raw model I gathered from the game), which I can gladly provide to him if he can accept it. I have no need to wait, however; when the model is ready, I can come by to make amends (yeah, Patreon).

Team 7 at LSPD HQ

The 3 models (Sarada, Mitsuki, and [adult] Konohamaru) are all ready, but sadly, there are pointy meshes that I'm afraid is unfixable - most probably because of final export in ZM3, but OpenIV didn't see anything weird with the model.

There are only a few pointy meshes because of final ZM3 export, but ingame, a lot are introduced for unknown reasons
I have no clue how this is happening. Probably because of new (modified) skeleton set, but that wasn't always the case. If it is, I'm betting something is up with how I do. The fact that manual mapping is quite complicated reveals that there will be bugs pertaining model on final testing and export. But again, at least Ik how ped rigging works.


Well, I'll make this short. Covid-19 made me stuck at home. 2 months I spent on gaming. The last minute is to make this project come true or I'll be thinking all over this when I do the Final Project. And today, Idk if I can get another Naruto/Boruto action figure during these pandemic times. Everything is done at home right now, and classes/courses are now via online services. And the worst? Boruto anime series is postponed until further notice, because of Covid-19.

I hope this pandemic can go away. For me, my parents, and everyone around the world.

Comments