Missed a free day despite complaints and disappointment

And not just that; my shopping card is also missing today; probably during the shop time last 18th but I'm not so sure. It's not really that bad compared to the money I lost, but still...

Anyway, Epic Games seem to announce a free week for GTA V and I want to claim one from my alternate Gmail account, and turns out... I checked out today and the free (gratis?) day is over.

Sad, though, but at least I get informed about the situation here. Local news have also been talking about it.

And the forums are even more toxic than ever. Users complained about overloads, new noob players in Online, unable to login to Rockstar Games... you name it. It's even a thing that Rockstar Games announced a free, downloadable copy of GTA V via Epic Games Store (yeah, Ik, the only company that has Fortnite and its famous Unreal Engine 4), and today, I missed the free sale, noting that it ended yesterday.

Out of curiosity, what's the purpose of making this legitimately popular and violent videogame to be free for one week? I bet T2 (Take-Two Interactive Software) or Rockstar Games have so much money from Shark Cards (GTA Online) and Golds (Red Dead Redemption 2?), and they want to spend it by making GTA V free for one week at EGS (Epic Games Store). Could have been many reasons, but you tell me. Users seem to be mad with Rockstar Games doing this decision, but I seem to care less about it, though. I'll be honest here.

So, with the free week is over, I hope everyone, in all parts of the world that get hit by this Covid-19 pandemic, will settle down.

I haven't yet coming back to GTA Online to check things, but yeah... I'd stay away from Online if I were you. Too many tryhards and griefers looking for all sorts of people to increase their K/D ratio, but I'm not tired of getting too many kills, though; I'll defend myself if attacked, even though the player is a griefer.

Comments