So it's true... YouTube's Security Breach


A week ago when I uploaded 3 videos in one day, I saw commentaries that are uncanny for me, wondering WTF just happened with the guy claiming to be Logan, Music, and Sounds, commenting on my videos right after the upload (but seriously, people who's a member tend to leave a comment after watching my vids). I don't care much about comments, yet what does "wanna be friends" mean? Subscribe to a channel that I don't get an interest to?

I said to myself, "no thanks", in a way that I should ignore that sh*t unless someone's asking a question. Fortunately, my actions paid well that my channel still stands. I feel bad to those who reacted to "wanna be friends" comment and in a matter of minutes, hours, or days, the account was hijacked. Yeah, this is something YouTube needs to fix, right now, or there will be more victims to get their accounts lost to the hands of the hacker.

Some of these videos I watched will explain how this sh*t story happen.



My suggestion? Don't interact with those comments until the matter is resolved. That's all.

Comments