Deagle Caliber Expansion in GTA IV and some stories

Speaking about the Desert Eagle gun that is called as "handcannon" in real life, I did run a Google Search of it. The gun, or more preferably as a handgun, sold in the US as the Mark XIX (19 in Roman numbering) and can fit in 3 types of bullets: .50 Action Express, .44 Magnum, and .357 Magnum. Mine already defined 3 types in GTA IV Real WeaponInfo modding: .50 Action Express, .357 Magnum, and .38 Special. Though in some occasion the vanilla game can fit this handgun with 9 rounds of .357 or .38, it can be fit to .44 and .50AE.

I have already defined how much the clip size it fits for a Desert Eagle with such ammo caliber (9 for .357 Magnum, 7 for .50 Action Express), but discussing about .44 Magnum is something new. The .50 is stronger than .44, but .44 is stronger than .357. Question is, how much damage output will be created and maximum clip size it can afford for the .44 Magnum caliber on a Desert Eagle?

If this is possible I can implement the .44 Special rounds on TBoGT Desert Eagle.


So it has been a week and I haven't yet tell some stories I got. A teacher in the Multimedia Technics class gave a lecture about using the Pinnacle Studio, which is different than what I used today: the Corel VideoStudio 12. Both products are built by Corel Corporation, but the interface seems to be quite different than what I used today. The lecture is used to create a linear multimedia presentation, which is a homemade video created by a group of students based on the scenario it is created. The fact that I revealed some new features and other shitty things in video making is sourced from the lecture. Though I was a newbie, I did a lot of fun with it and created a silly presentation video showing Russian Aerobatics ended with the anime and sound effects.


I guess the New Year is coming to a close, eh? Next month is a video making for the graduation of the lesson. The other thing is that I got some problems with the RedHat OS via VirtualBox. Installed QMail throroughly and on the next reboot was stuck. Idk what happened. Now I got lots of job pending, including the next day: the presentation of the book in English, and shit... I haven't started yet as my sister is busy playing AyoDance today.


Twice on my laptop I finished the GTA IV game with Native Trainer by sjaak327. Back then, before I know much about modding until now, it was so hard finishing the game without cheats, and hell, got lots of Blue Screens (BSOD) because I was playing it on Windows Vista. Glad I'm using Windows 7 or newer. Now I think the game and the trainer was like a close friend, like a teacher lecturing the students in the class. Say, I did finishing the game for about 10 times in total, with different POV.


Oh, tell ya something, the FC2 TC mod I created is compatible with DCS: Black Shark 1.0.2 (patch upgrade from v1.0) but ATM, no compatibility pack is destined for it. I think it should be done by the New Year's Eve, because I'll be adding some unique missions into it.


I'm still crazed with money, you know, until I get a new computer so that I can play and mod GTA V and other shitty modern games. I can't wait to see how smooth the Watch_Dogs game is, or enjoying using Boruto character in Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. My parents said that I can get it by the time I took the 6th semester next 3 months.

Comments