"DBP" and Megaman-phobia

DBP

DBP - Database Programming
Just this night I downloaded some components for Delphi 7 based from the book that the college teacher used. The book is published on book stores in Indonesia, goes by the name "Pemrograman Basis Data Delphi 7 dan MySQL". Separately, I downloaded the components for both Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6, but unfortunately there are some that are not exists. They include some like Distiller (liteapplications domain is for sale), LsPictureEditor (site providing it is not available, gotta use Google Search), DelForExp (the site has been redirected to some unknown other shit topic), and TmxNativeExcell/TmxExport (maxcomponents domain is for sale). Domains that are on sale or site redirection means they are deleted for unknown reason. There are alternates that can be done by Google Search, if there are some that are providing alternate downloads.

Still, except the Distiller, LsPictureEditor, and DelForExp, TmxNativeExcell/TmxExport components are provided by someone in the class and distributed - I do now have it in my laptop, the last thing to do is to pull it out and put them in the PC. That also includes the FastReport 4 and 2 - in installer kit.

CRT module still included on the first time I took a Programming Algorithm lesson in the first semester.

Megaman-phobia

Anyone will ask why I'm saying this. I wrote this because there's a thread saying "Megaman" and my thoughts came up with something that even Lord can't explain.

I have bad thoughts that time, and I think of it today as a phobia. If you have played old PlayStation game (PS1, that is) some of ya may remember or played the Megaman game. Started out from 1 to X6 (if I'm reading it right), it tells the story of about a century from now on (perhaps, correct me if I'm wrong), where cars are now flying. They are using laser weapons, Lightsabers like in Star Wars, and extremely high technology equipments used for military purposes. Enemies arise forming a group of insurgency or terrorism by calling themselves "Mavericks" (playing GTA IV almost remember about this shit), led by a large mechanized robot with a codename "Enigma", labeled as "Sigma" symbol that symbolizes the summation of all values within the n range starting from i count in mathematics.

A task force has been dispatched to destroy the mechanized robot and the troops that they called as "Mavericks".

I did carried over with it when my brother was so addicted in PS1 game while I was watching how he controls the player to beat the foes. Somehow and idk why, after carried out and used that in my imagination with other games (last time I remember was when using that in Need For Speed: Carbon game - that time was when I still have 2 consoles at home), the fear came.

I even scared during my sleep (first thing of scary shit was the lizard crawling on the ceiling) and wanted to get accompanied by anyone. Parents thought that it was a ghost I'm getting afraid of, but it was a video game that I got carried over after I watched them continuously when my bro started to play it. That makes them so confused about what happened and asked my bro to stop playing that game.

I called it today as "Megaman-phobia". It's not that I hate the video game or a product name of a lamp (there's a lightbulb product with the name Megaman too), but it was my old-time phobia I was having, and I don't remember when. Good thing it was forgotten because now I mostly prefer Naruto as my lifetime favorite character, and yes, I moved on to GTA and Naruto games on PC. I even use him and some of his lovely friends in my own bedtime stories to get me to sleep faster. It's the other way to get myself rested well.

My phobia recently was about dismantled, destroyed, or "moved-out" organs and holes on hand caused by a species of butterfly's larva. Dismantled/destroyed organs was sourced from "Final Destination" movie series, while the holes on hand was sourced from a kind of thread that tells about a phobia of small holes, like the ones on the Rafflesia flower. It was a little, though then again, if I see them again in pictures, I may gonna jump like a frog.


I think I wasted an hour writing this shit. It's already one o'clock and I missed 4 hours of sleeping schedule. Believe me, after I have a PC at home, the last thing I did was sitting in front of the computer playing some games while the world just turn around on its axis. Really, it's a waste of time, but I guess it was fun, you know, having little references of programming algorithm while getting more references of doing predictions.

Comments