Beautiful, somewhat like "Opera" song

It's somewhat like "Opera" song, that's how I describe it. The new opening song of Naruto: Shippuden and the beautiful end-style of the ending song of it really wants me to get the DCS: Black Shark or LockOn: Modern Air Combat background music to get swapped by it instead. The new opening made its debut on episode 480, together with the ending, in what appears to be a scenario on post-canceled-apocalyptic or maybe pre-apocalyptic event (after the debut of The Last: Naruto the Movie) which involves the collision of the moon to the Earth as the Judgment Day.

This really takes me back to when I firstly watched the movie, about 2 years ago, at CGV Blitz Paris Van Java mall. For real, after I watched it, somehow I really wanted to have it on my computer without having it being watch at the cinemas again (old movie since 2014 or 2015, I guess). Now taking a look of this new opening after what appeared to be the end of Naruto: Shippuden really wants me to wait when the full-sized song will be released. I can hardly wait, you know.

3 episodes I got from Samehadaku.net - the third one (episode 482) really have added the Indonesian transliteration, in which if being applied in homemade English videos, that may look weird and doesn't look "international" at all.

Anyways, where is the best website that allows me to download English-subbed of Naruto: Shippuden, or at least together with the part 1 of Naruto series? Streaming site "narutoget.com" and "naruget.net" are no more - tried it 4 times few months ago.

Comments