Missed the old times with old friends

It's getting lonely here without old friends that when needed is to share thoughts and laughs together, and I think I've already missed them for at least 2 years. Yet I'll never see those faces again.

I have a lot of history with them, and yet our group was called "Puyer Bintang 5", which was grabbed from an old ad in our country which says "Bintang 7" (that ad crap which advertises the cold and headache medicine).

I don't know what sorts of things we were telling about that day, but the first group that is created was sourced from a task to survey the poor and incapable people, which we were surveyed the underpass, next by the train station, over 10 or more kilometers south from Cicadas in Bandung (idk what exactly that place/region is). I have the videos and it was taken on February 16, 2013. That's around 3 years ago.

Then I just got weird that is, that during the event that called every year as "Language Day", maybe when I was at the final grade, I was assigned in the English Story Telling (my speaking is crap, but I can do read and write similar to most of the Americans - perhaps) and without anybody knows, I'm using my friend's name in it to express "the Indonesian Army General". Later after the finishing, other fellas mentioned him and the last thing I did was speechless. It was unfortunate that I didn't win the contest, although it can sharpen my English skills when I meet the foreigners face-to-face. Last time I met the foreigner was at Bali, when I met the Indian foreigner, then I said something about blah-blah-blah, and he didn't understand. Perhaps I spoke too slow or maybe too fast.

However, the thing is, most of the people understands English in all aspects when they were born as American, British, or other English-speaking countries, but me is the other story. Although I can learn from simple to all aspects, my English is focused to military and daily life aspects, never in presentation, yet.

These guys are great, and their personality never changes. They'll change as soon as they meet challenges they encounter, just like I am. Right now I'm getting crazed with money, because I needed a new computer, a personal computer specific for gaming and homework purposes.

Here are some pictures of me and my old friends in our group. Gosh, when I will have a time to meet them together? This just feels like the "nostalgic Team Kakashi" on the first series of Naruto, only that we have 4 juniors without seniors, while the team on that series has 3 juniors and 1 senior.













This was before I took the recording of the poor and incapable at the underpass.





Comments