Downloading games (maybe December is the time)

So, back again to where my friend downloaded some fancy, HD games that even some gals I met 2 days ago played it, and even some are playing it. I have 24 gigs night-time quota on my Smartfren modem (yeah, that was an "accident" that I already topped up 100k while my sister topped up another 100k with a total of 10 GB quota and 24 GB night-time quota) and most of the time my sis used it on a day-time quota (the one that is active outside 1 a.m. to 6 a.m.).

Why back again? Recently I used the Fallout 4 as a keyword on Google Search and saw some title for Fallout 4, looks like a DLC. Now I fired up Ova Games on my browser and found nothing after 60 pages scrolled (that's without using tag search, because that's what I'm good at). Still, I created a list that may suit my game feeling beside having some action in GTA IV game, not just become a man that gets chased, but also a feeling like in LCPDFR or LSPDFR (GTA V) - something that I want to expand, rather than just action. Well, I can't list them here - my personal data, it is.

Tell you what, December is shit because lots of homeworks pending and I'm in chase of the materials I need, and still, I'm crazed with money ever since I needed a new computer. I feel envious to those who can play HD games that uses Microsoft DirectX 11 technology. BTW, my laptop has it, but is designed for working, not gaming like every one else did in my class. No wonder when I was playing Watch_Dogs the FPS gets around 5 to 10, or gets a full stop for a few seconds.

Comments