Fired up internet for some fresh new mods

Before this morning, when I was playing GTA IV to complete again the story in a different approach, I was hearing some of the younger gals from the same faculty (industrial, informatics engineering) was playing GTA V, and before I went upper floors for the class, one of the gals played Naruto: Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game on the laptop, and truth is: it runs smooth and he is playing it with a PlayStation 2 joystick.

Now I think I may recall what should I do last time in the class. A teacher gave a task to form a group to create an e-learning application by making mock-up (app layout) via moqups.com and then design it based from the mock-up once it's complete via Articulate Studio 360 or something... idk, I think I missed a detail.

Yesterday night, I recalled my memories about that Megaman-phobia again. I remembered every mission and tasking details my brother played on these 3 games in PlayStation One (PS1): Megaman X4, Megaman X5, and Megaman X6. The fact that I make my fictional Naruto Uzumaki character to look like an android with a laser cannon on his right arm is based from those games. He doesn't look like in Iron Man movies. Fortunately, although it's quite irritating that it almost made me not sleeping for an hour, I can finally start to clear it out of my head.

Speaking of it, I opened up the GTAInside website and searched the new mods that I haven't yet checked for few months (and I guess LCPDFR will be done soon, I'm still developing the mod). One author, goes by the name micaeluzumaki123, created some of the fancy models ported from what I was viewing that morning. Some other guys, Vindicator, made HD models of military transportation and troops.

I guess I'll be adding more collections of San Andreas mods after this, as I'm in love of Naruto, and yet, I'm still crazed with money. Why? I'm in need of a new computer.

I think December will be full of shit - more, more, more, and more tasks for each lessons to fulfill, as well as making projects with my friends. Shit... when will I get a free time?

Comments